Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anybody else can’t stand their reflection in the mirror?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
I want to break every mirror I come across. Why are they everywhere

Yes, some mirrors more than others. Also depends what time of day I look at them. I don't know what I really look like lol.

Yep, our worst camera angle is how attractive we truly are.

Yeah I had to shave off my hair a few days ago because they broke down and since then I do not want to look in the mirror anymore

Icant stannd photos, cameras, selfies with family, Mirrors etc

Same, I don't have the confidence to look myself in the eyes.

Yeah, I look like a fucking troll.

I've accepted that I'm ugly, but I absolutely used to be this way.

The best advice I can give is to stop claiming ownership over your reflection, or over your picture. I don't believe that I am my face, in the same way that I don't believe that I'm my brain. Do you think of that disgusting, horrible piece of flesh as the real "I"? It doesn't matter if it generates my consciousness, or that it retains and reforms my memories, I am the culmination of all of my past experiences, I am not permanent.

If you begin thinking like this, your face won't bother you anymore, or at least it won't bother you in and of itself. Another person's reactions to it are another story.

thats why i stopped gymcelling

I wish I didnt have a baby face it's a death sentence

I want to break every mirror I come across. Why are they everywhere

i rarely look into it and i dont care anyways , aspergers man , aspergers

I used to wash myself without mirror. What a challenge.

I hate cameras more than mirrors. I especially hate how it's expected to have photos of yourself on facebook, instagram, etc. to be normie. Not to mention LinkedIn if you're searching for employment.

Yes, especially when the screen goes black during loading or passing by reflective surfaces while walking by stores.

Thats why i do not look in my mirror I havent seen my face in roughly 4 months and it makes me alot less suicidal

my mind tricks me into thinking i look ok in the mirror

but when I see a picture of myself then I have ideas about suicide

I can't. Small palate from mouthbreathing. Whenever im in front of a mirror, i force myself to smile wide, widening my mouth and FWHR.

Every time I look in the mirror, my cross-eyed eyes look back at me. Sucks.

Pretty sure we have a similar topic every month
I know for one I avoid mirrors throughout my day. I have to look at the mirror in the morning while I brush my teeth and do my face but other than that I avoid them. I can't stand looking at someone that ugly staring me in the face. It's kind of annoying when I know I have to talk to people at work and they are probably thinking the same thing as I do: "Can this guy stop looking at me and just die? How is it even possible for this uggo to even be alive?"

Meanwhile Chad can't even refrain his erection while looking at himself slaying 3 Stacey at the same time in the mirror.

When I'm not looking in the mirror, my thoughts dwelve into me being a much better much more sophisticated looking individual. It has to be. The music I listen to, the books I read, the way I conduct myself in everyday life, I have to look better I need to look better. Then I look at the mirror and that all breaks down. I look like I should be listening to Rick Ross when I actually listen to Antonio Vivaldi, I look like I can only remember Earth as a planet on our solar system when I actually know 5 earth-like planets from different solar systems from pure memory. I look like I carry a pistol on me 24/7 when I can't even bear the capacity to kill an ant walking in my direction. Every time I look in the mirror, it feels like I have to abandon my identity and that's only the mirror if I find myself on a camera, I realize death is a luxury for landbeasts like me, it's like I'm not even staring at a human when I look at my reflection, I've literally punched myself across the face once for looking at the mirror. Every fibre of me hates my face. I wish I could just jump into someone else's body and never have to worry about this again, but I can't. I'm a freak of nature that natural selection forgot to deal with...