Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anybody else becoming indifferent to foids?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

The Supreme Leader
They play such little impact in my personal life that the average woman is about as significant as the insects on the pavement or the pigeons on the road. I do not view them as human (and they don't view me as human either)

foids are quite boring ngl

Yes I'm getting there. I still view them as humans. Severely blind, unconscious humans.

They play such little impact in my personal life that the average woman is about as significant as the insects on the pavement or the pigeons on the road. I do not view them as human (and they don't view me as human either)

Now that my T levels are going down I don’t care about them nearly the same as I once did, it’s for the better.

I think of them as NPCs as i do other people when i go outside

i cant help but see wowen as whores. Its even worse seeing pretty girl and knowing she is just stupid whore

I still hate them everyday but i`m slowly becoming indifferent

With the time, they are pathetic for us. But probably for adultcels, the young suffer more about this topic.

Could be a sign of aging but sometimes yes. I care less about them now than when I was in my early 20's and teens. And I also see so many men who got burned by a woman, whether divorce or whatever, that it seems like there's no point. Women never seem to improve men's lives in any way, meanwhile men provide for women monetarily etc. All I see is bunch of leeches. They don't even like men, except Chads, but they love to use men.

Women are by default abusers so what's the point