Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anybody else beard maxxing?

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Im growing a big nice beard for the first time
Anybody else doing this shit?
My subhuman jaw is starting to disappear this might be The way for us boyos

A beard looks terrible on me, even the patchy stuff just makes me look scruffy.

I have a beard because my lower third is tiny and i have a balloon head so i look like an alien without it. I've noticed my interactions with normies no longer being marred with the same degree of alarm/discomfort on their part as before. As a result i've managed to NTmax to the extent i can smalltalk with average to ugly males in a one to one convo without anxiety. I trim it in a way that it gives the illusion of a good jaw.

Last edited:
I have a beard because my lower third is tiny and i have a balloon head so i look like an alien without it. I've noticed my interactions with normies no longer being marred with the same degree of alarm/discomfort as before. As a result i've managed to NTmax to the extent i can smalltalk with average to ugly males in a one to one convo without anxiety.b
Good going boyo :feelsokman:

I do grow beard too.fuck shaving

I did once. A random foid in the bus told me it looked like pubic hair. Got me hard.

Yes I am beardmaxxed in fact it is the only thing I get compliments on

Cleavage soy

i can't grow a beard:feelsbadman:

No, I don’t want to look like a cuck.

i got rid of my beard because honestly i prefer being clean shaven even though it exposes my subhuman chin

Hell no.

I'm not fat, why would I need to cover up extra neck fat rolls that I don't have.

Miss me with that soy shit.

Yes. Beardmaxxing is the cure for a crap lower third. I go up like 3 points with my beard .

I'm chin hair maxxing, does that count?

Yeah I have a beard like 1-1,5cm long and I trim it. Growing a lumberjack beard is massive failo and soyish

It works. It covers shit jaw and balances the hair amount if you lack it on head. If I had a thick nice beard I would do it.

i've stubblemaxxed if that counts tbh

Beardmaxxing is my only hope, although I hate it, my hair is kinda gross.
I am balding, so I actually did shave my head yesterday just like the Kratos maxxing thread suggested.
I am not proud of it. I look stupid

Beardmaxxing is my only hope, although I hate it, my hair is kinda gross.
I am balding, so I actually did shave my head yesterday just like the Kratos maxxing thread suggested.
I am not proud of it. I look stupid
Expectation vs Reality
@Ritalincel @Insomniac

My beard looks like ginger pubes but I'm trying again. How much work is it to keep a besrd trimmed?

I beardmaxxed last year, letting it grow out for 6 months. It looked good after a couple of months, but by the end it was just far too long and scruffy. I got it trimmed neatly and styled and it looked much better, so I try to keep it that way now.

my beard added two points two my looks...everyone at work said it suited me...

sometimes you just have to be lucky or try different things