Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anybody else ate a healthy diet and never drank alcohol and smoked throughout their teenager years...

ropecel_is_cope

ropecel_is_cope

Cope with the rope, boyo
-
...and still ended up uglier than their bullies who were heavy smokers and drinkers? Nice to know that god gave evil boys chad geneetics so they can party their life away and still be healthier, taller and better looking than you. Feels nice getting heightmogged by guys who smoke 20 cigarettes a day since age 12 while you never smoked and you look like a boy next to them. ´Tehehhee, the taller must have a better personality and takes care of his body, teheh´ No, bitch, genetics fucked me over, if there was fairness, everybody who worked their ass off would be chad and all the others would be losers. It´s all the same in the eyes of femoids, lazy chad= wet pants, motivated incel= get away from me, rape, random whiteknights will knock you out and you will then be raped by 10" Buby in prison.

I drank once when I was 12. Then started drinking at 16.
Smoked tons of pot once I was 17+

Jfl at people who dont abuse their bodies
Disgust 1

Yep. I always ate pretty healthily and took care of my body as a kid but it’s yieled no results.

The world will feel my wrath for its cruel joke

Shitty genes shitty life

i dont drink or do drugs, its for degenerates / normie scum

I never smoked and i usually eat healthy stuff. When it comes to drinking; i drink very very rarely.(This year was my first real try)

I have a lot of respect for Eric and Dylan. I was also frequently bullied and mocked in high school so I can relate.

The only difference between me and them is that they did something about it while I passively accepted my role in society.

Checking in. Wouldn't even drink a soda because of all the unhealthy sugar. Now some of my internal organs are literally in worse shape than the average 80-year old, just because of shitty genetics. JFL.

I have a lot of respect for Eric and Dylan. I was also frequently bullied and mocked in high school so I can relate.

The only difference between me and them is that they did something about it while I passively accepted my role in society.
Dont be passive anymore bro there is a way bettER way to live. herE i can Help you. Don't Know i can Greatly Show you:feelsthink:

why not drink when you know your life is so shitty, yet it could be so much better

Dont be passive anymore bro there is a way bettER way to live. herE i can Help you. Don't Know i can Greatly Show you:feelsthink:
I wish bro but it’s gonna have to stay a mERe fantasy. My family would be crushed beyond belief.

Also I’m kind of a coward. I’m only a powerful alpha male in my fantasies.

I wish bro but it’s gonna have to stay a mERe fantasy. My family would be crushed beyond belief.

Also I’m kind of a coward. I’m only a powerful alpha male in my fantasies.
Don't worry bro i will stand up for my brothERs like you

if you don't smoke/do alcohol you miss out on a lot of social live. thats why people even start doing it

Ive never tasted beer. Smoked once tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back