Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody else a clothcel

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
I dress like shit, I prolly only have two pair of pants one for gym Gymcelling and one for outside lol, zero sense swag wear baggy ass pants and hoodies. No sense of style, no wonder I'm a virgin kek.

When I was in my senior year I use to always wear the same sweater lol... it's over for clothcels

Well whats the fucking point of spending money on designer clothes when it's all about face?

in the summer i legit wore one black shirt a day (it was like a pack of shirts) and gym pants.

over anyway, who cares lol?

Well whats the fucking point of spending money on designer clothes when it's all about face?

Clothes could be a great halo if you are not sub5 and most people here are 5+

in the summer i legit wore one black shirt a day (it was like a pack of shirts) and gym pants.

over anyway, who cares lol?

This is why you are incel, get your ass to footlocker and swagmax kek

Clothes could be a great halo if you are not sub5 and most people here are 5+
Legit. Someone like Blackops2cel wouldn't benefit from them though, people like him would be seen as desperate.

Yeah lol I only got 2 pairs of pants and 2 sweats for gymcelling. I got a ton of shirts but they're "childish" according to my dad since I usually wear humor, band, movie, cartoon, hero, anime tees.

I have one pair of pants, haven’t bought new clothes since high school (4 years ago). My jacket is all ripped up had it since 2011. This is the only pro of being a manlet, haven’t bought new winter clothes in almost 8 years.

Parents buy my clothes lol

I wear the same 2 Levi’s and khakis every where I go. I go through the same t shirts and wear the same jacket. Buying more clothes doesn’t matter when you look like shit.

Chad will get women walking on the street naked

I rarely buy clothes. Maybe every 1,5 years?

I once went ~3 years wearing the same button up shirt virtually every day. All my clothes are my dads handmedowns from 30 years ago because he's too fat for them now and the last thing I want to do is go outside and buy new clothes.

It's over clothes change nothing.

Same OP, I dress like Im 16 meanwhile everyone elses style has evolved

Its truly over

I don't own any clothes.

I wear all black most of time. Usally sweatpants and a hoodie. I ALWAYS wear somthing over my t shirt.