Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anybody delude themselves into thinking they are GL to cope

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
It's how I cope when I go outside tbh, I just fantasize that I look like Tyrone and as a result it makes me feel more confident even if peoples interactions don't reflect it. I obviously don't make eye contact with girls or that delusion dies quickly.

Incels here delude me into thinking I look good and boost my confidence. Feels good tbh.

Yep but it doesn't last long

Jockcel said:
Incels here delude me into thinking I look good and boost my confidence. Feels good tbh.

You could get laid if you weren't a mentalcel. Your looks are adequate to score something decent. 

Feeling better now? lol

yeah but it still isnt enough motivation for me to leave my house

Sub8Hate said:
Jockcel said:
You could get laid if you weren't a mentalcel. Your looks are adequate to score something decent.
Feeling better now? lol
Feels so good tbh. It surprises me how most incels here are bluepilled and still haven't realized that if I was actually good looking I would have got laid and personality doesn't matter.

Jockcel said:
Feels so good tbh. It surprises me how most incels here are bluepilled and still haven't realized that if I was actually good looking I would have got laid and personality doesn't matter.

You look better than me, dummy.

And I say that with love.

Personally I've been catcalled and whistled at by drunk college girls whilst walking down the street a few times.  Still don't think I'm gl though.

> I've been on several dates
> Made out with several girls
> TFW still no sex
> Am I GL or not?

(This is a sarcastic post)

SunnyBunny said:
Personally I've been catcalled and whistled at by drunk college girls whilst walking down the street a few times.  Still don't think I'm gl though.

fakecel rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

unless it was fauxflirting

I gave up trying to wear my best clothes or styling my hair when going outside, nothing works anymore

no, because that illusion would be broken as soon as I looked in the mirror.

My jawline looks alright at a very specific angle, so I often catch myself thinking that I have a good jawline. FML

_incelinside said:
fakecel rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

unless it was fauxflirting

When young femoids have alcohol in their systems they are prone to stupid and brazened behavior. Plus I had a friend with me so it was most likely fauxflirting. They asked us where we were going and we said a few words and continued on our way. Then they proceeded to Shout that we were faggots. lol

Yoyo said:
I gave up trying to wear my best clothes or styling my hair when going outside, nothing works anymore

i completely gave up talking to people, i'm a literal mute irl tbh

don't know how i'm going to make it through college this semester, but it feels good so far.

I have a few times, took me ages but then I see my reflection and back to square one. Takes ages to trick my self. If you want to try find a model and make yourself think you are him, might take a few days but it sometimes works. Don't look in mirror or it will be a super massive blackpill.

I don't pay attention to my looks and I don't care about them.

I know I´m without a doubt ugly now, but I will be good looking after surgery. All my flaws are fixable.

whogivesafucc said:
i completely gave up talking to people, i'm a literal mute irl tbh

don't know how i'm going to make it through college this semester, but it feels good so far.

Yeah I'm like in this phase where I want to get validated but am bad at communication, and even if I do communicate it's not like I'll ever get anything good as everyone takes advantages of me (people highly self absorbeand not care aboume)

So it's just time to give up all together

I am probably one of the only non chadlite.me users here.

yes. i take photos from 1 angle and in specific lighting and i think im like a 6/10. but if someone else takes a photo of me in bad lighting or a regular angle im clearly a 2/10 or 3/10. but just to keep my sanity i pretend im a 6/10 all while avoiding people to never have to face the truth of my subhumanity

I kinda used to do this years ago

Was my cope for so long..crazy how the memories that I had repressed all boiled to the surface when I finally admitted to myself how ugly I really am. The mind has a way of blocking out things that are too damaging to comprehend.

This type of thinking will lead to addictive behavior in order to block out reality. My compulsive drug use basically stopped when I accepted the truth

Sometimes afer looking in the mirror (major cope), I quickly gain confidence, make eye contact with femoids, and falsely think that I'm the next big model.

This illusion dies quickly when I take a selfie of myself.