Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anybody attempt taking door dash food

all this time

all this time

B.U.L.L
★★
Rent was today and now I have 0$, maxxed out cc, so I’m legit fucked and there’s no food in fridge, im thinking of saying fuck it and taking door dash food, anyone attempt this ? How did it go

Rent was today and now I have 0$, maxxed out cc, so I’m legit fucked and there’s no food in fridge, im thinking of saying fuck it and taking door dash food, anyone attempt this ? How did it go
Imjust ordered some goy slop Can only do it one more time beacause ill have no moneh

Yea or places that deliver it directly, themselves...- I order from pizza places and local restaurants that do their own delivery; it's fine yeah

Imjust ordered some goy slop Can only do it one more time beacause ill have no moneh
No I mean like legit walking into a restaurant or fast food chain, and taking a door dash meal and never delivering it lol

Yea or places that deliver it directly, themselves...- I order from pizza places and local restaurants that do their own delivery; it's fine yeah
You are a dasher or do you just use the app to make orders?

No I mean like legit walking into a restaurant or fast food chain, and taking a door dash meal and never delivering it lol
Try it out sounds A good way to Eat for free

I would probably go to the store and shoplift cans of soup and other food if I were you

You are a dasher or do you just use the app to make orders?
-
Oh, I totally misunderstood you!

I thought you were asking if you should order food via a delivery service

Ok now I get it- :feelskek: -oh wow you wanna straight up steal food

--

Try it out sounds A good way to Eat for free
U don’t think they’ll fuck me over? I’ll attempt it tonight and see how it goes, hope my acc doesn’t get banned tho so I can repeatmaxx :smonk:
I would probably go to the store and shoplift cans of soup and other food if I were you
it’s hard to shoplift cans tbh, but small stuff is possible, everythings closed rn tho except for goyslop food chains

-
Oh, I totally misunderstood you!

I thought you were asking if you should order food via a delivery service

Ok now I get it- :feelskek: -oh wow you wanna straight up steal food

--
Yea lol

I’ll attempt it tonight and see how it goes, hope my acc doesn’t get banned tho so I can repeatmaxx
-
A safer thing to do would be to get food stamps / other NEETbux benefits
-

I get a bit of ebtbuxx but those ran out too, jfl at this life
-
Ohh, man...- sorry

Did the EBT arrive on the 1st of the month?

Asking because today's only the 5th lol
-

Last edited:
U don’t think they’ll fuck me over? I’ll attempt it tonight and see how it goes, hope my acc doesn’t get banned tho so I can repeatmaxx :smonk:

it’s hard to shoplift cans tbh, but small stuff is possible, everythings closed rn tho except for goyslop food chains
Just get a doordash bage and have your phone in your hand and Peep the order name when you walk in

They shouldn't look past it that much

Shopliftmax bro

And in the U.S. you can call the USDA hunger hotline at 1-866-3-HUNGRY (1-866-348-6479) and they'll find food banks and other free food near you

the things we have to engineer to come by another day when foids and attractive males get these handed on a silver plate

I’ve been NEETing for a bit too long and am gonna have trouble paying bills within the month :feelsbadman: let alone rent which is late and idk where the money will come from..well I can deposit some cash to pay it I guess but then won’t have cash.

Life is just such a drag bros… :feelsbadman: I’m nowhere near where I thought I’d be at this age:feelsbadman:

-
Ohh, man...- sorry

Did the EBT arrive on the 1st of the month?

Asking because today's only the 5th lol
-
It’s split into two payments, but they’ve been cutting ebtbuxx hard asf recently , hopefully it increases soon since holidays

And in the U.S. you can call the USDA hunger hotline at 1-866-3-HUNGRY (1-866-348-6479) and they'll find food banks and other free food near you
Death tier lol

Gonna snag some McDonald’s, let’s see how it goes

Dumpster dive. Supermarkets, restaurants and takeaway places throw out a tonne of food. Or if you have a reddit account, there's r/randomactsofpizza. Or just go to a food bank.

You really shouldn't find yourself in this position. Food is dirt cheap and there are foods like rice, nuts and tinned food which last forever.

I wanna try that shit :smonk:

Dumpster dive. Supermarkets, restaurants and takeaway places throw out a tonne of food. Or if you have a reddit account, there's r/randomactsofpizza. Or just go to a food bank.

You really shouldn't find yourself in this position. Food is dirt cheap and there are foods like rice, nuts and tinned food which last forever.
True, my NEETbux are getting sanctioned next month so I just stocked up on a ton of ramen.

Kind of immoral but if it's a female customer I don't see the problem

True, my NEETbux are getting sanctioned next month so I just stocked up on a ton of ramen.
What country are you in? Matched betting is an easy £800+ per month in the UK (and probably other countries which allow gambling). And there's ewhoring as well.

The door dash thing actually worked, was able to eat for free last night, not sure if I’ll get banned soon tho but I don’t mind, as for food is dirt cheap, the only cheap food here is eggs which are 5$ for 60, and I’ve been eating that and canned chicken for the past month, some goyslop thrown in everyonce n a while, do you mean dumpster dive as in legit go into a dumpster ?