Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anybod lack of friend

have friend?

• yes

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • no

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters
No2Cel

No2Cel

Greycel
hi guys does anybody also lack friend in real world just curious i tried too make some friends but it never works must i gymcel for friends sI dont need a woman but just friends will be nice if they include me

I have 1 friend that I've had since primary school no others

I have two online friends who speak to me briefly every couple of months. Haven't had IRL friends of any kind for 13 years.

I don't think I've had a single friend in real life. At school I had some people I used to spend time with during recess, but we never actually met up outside of school. One was some brony minecraft autist and the other was an unironic skinhead admirer who graffitied a swastika onto his room's wall according to him. Very ironically that skinhead admirer was total untermensch material - curly brown hair, tens if not hundreds of allergies, a total social autist who mumbled to himself and said whatever came into his mind.

I have 1 friend IRL who mostly doesn't give a fuck about me.

social isolation destroyed my life. lack of any kind of friends in real life is a literal death sentence.

I literally don't have contact with a single real person. LDARing for so long has lowred socializing skills to an autistic child's level. LMAO MID 20's AND STILL SCARED OF TALKING TO PEOPLE.

As a subhuman incel you CANNOT have male friends. Guys will not repsect you if you don't have sex because lack of pussy confirms your ugliness and NOONE wants to hang out with an ugly man because he will repulse females.

You can become the court jester that they only keep around to make fun of.

dr-problematic said:
social isolation destroyed my life. lack of any kind of friends in real life is a literal death sentence.

Indeed i read on a german site once that social isolation over a long time is worse for you then smoking.

You cant make friends after a certain age if you dont already have a social circle.

You can't have friends as incel if you have any self-respect because "friends" will always treat those like us like shit because of our status, unless they're childhood friends. But even those go away.

I have few acquaintances both online and offline but no real friends. If I died next day they wouldn't give a single shit.

I feel like having to wear a mask most of the time so I won't accidentally reveal my power level. I always have to watch out what to say, always have to pretend that I'm pretty much a normal person who supports this system and is totally not a sick and bitter extremist, etc. This often poses such an immense mental stress that I'm often relieved when I'm finally alone again.

I have only one friend so I voted no I guess but in reality yes I do lack friends, I want new relatable friends that would hang out with me erryday broooooooo

Puto said:
You cant make friends after a certain age if you dont already have a social circle.

This is true. In many cases, your high-school social circle determines your social circle for the rest of your life. Adult normies's (normies'? normie's?) friends are often the friends they made in high school. Once you're ... I don't know ... 25+ or something you can usually just make acquaintances but no actual friends.

Red Shambhala said:
This is true. In many cases, your high-school social circle determines your social circle for the rest of your life. Adult normies's (normies'? normie's?) friends are often the friends they made in high school. Once you're ... I don't know ... 25+ or something you can usually just make acquaintances but no actual friends.

id isagree high school friends are temporary

I said "yes" because the main post was "do you have lack of friends" ... ahhh I feel terrible