Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any1 feel "Anxious" the whole Time?

xFeeLMyPaiN

xFeeLMyPaiN

Banned
-
like having this pressure inside ur chest, not being able to rest, feeling like time is running out.

I feel that way when I'm out in public, I always fear I will do something to make a fool of myself.

I feel slight panic when I'm in large crowds at uni. Like everyone is watching me, I think I'm just paranoid. But most of the time I'm chill

Try meditating

I don't man. Just sometimes I feel anxious.

I feel slight panic when I'm in large crowds at uni. Like everyone is watching me, I think I'm just paranoid. But most of the time I'm chill
They will start watching if you lose your grip on reality and get an anxiety attack.

Yes I always feel butterflies in my stomach

Yes at times, especially when I walk past a group full of white girls

I feel this all day every day

A lot. The feeling of lungs or chest being really heavy. Breathing feels like a lot more work, maybe shakey.

only when i leave my house which is never

Whenever Im out. I only ever feel at peace in my room.

sometimes depending on the situation

I used to, but now I get depressed when people are ignoring me cus it makes me feel subhuman.
Still feel anxious in group settings when attention is on me