Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any1 elses mom have them late

Mrugly420

Mrugly420

cj stroud will make em PROUD
-
My mom had me at 40.

my mom had me when she was 20 or 19 years old (or maybe 21, i don't really have a exact number), she was very young back then and my father was still in college

My parents had me when my mother was 17 and my father was 23. It does not take away my little social value.

Same, my mom had me at 40.
It's over

I was three weeks late and had the umbilical cord tangled around my neck. I regret not roping before the c-section.

My parents had me when my mother was 17 and my father was 23. It does not take away my little social value.
What's your worse facial traits, I got a weak ass chin, nasiolabial fat, big nose, long philtrum etc

What's your worse facial traits, I got a weak ass chin, nasiolabial fat, big nose, long philtrum etc
Very dark skin, I'm going bald, I have a nose similar to Squidward from SpongeBob, my chin is practically dominated by fat (even weighting 53 kgs) and I have rescinded facial bones.

My face would be what God should take as an example NOT TO FOLLOW.

Yup, my mom had me around 40. There was a discussion about it a while ago. Having kids at a late age basically guarantees theyll be subhuman. A foid is 25 years past her prime at age 40.
Sorry to hear brocel. If I could stop my parents from having me, I would do anything in my power to stop them

Very dark skin, I'm going bald, I have a nose similar to Squidward from SpongeBob, my chin is practically dominated by fat (even weighting 53 kgs) and I have rescinded facial bones.

My face would be what God should take as an example NOT TO FOLLOW.
ovER

my mom had me when she was 20 or 19 years old (or maybe 21, i don't really have a exact number), she was very young back then and my father was still in college
Lucky ngl, If my mom was younger maybe I wouldn't be so subhuman