Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any1 do psychology/sociology

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
One of the worst things u can chose to learn in education as an Intel. Did psychology for a month, then had to quit

Was it because classrooms were filled with females?
Chose it in the bluepilled days. Teacher was a cunt and most of class were females but everyone was a cunt in that class and wasnt low inhib enough for the class

Chose it in the bluepilled days. Teacher was a cunt and most of class were females but everyone was a cunt in that class and wasnt low inhib enough for the class
yeah no shit psychology/sociology/humanism are exclusive for low iq foids and normies today

Cope
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Way to low IQ for that

Sure! But not in any kind of school setting! Various books on strategy and tactics...

You have to understand a lot of stuff in order to win fights, if you're not Chad.

Its an interesting subject but i wouldnt pursue it as formal education

Nope I took 1 class for psychology and knew to stay away from that shit

I am a sociologist actually, and I work as a farmer :feelskek: :feelsbadman:

Those are joke majors so foids can go to college to party and ride chad cock.

I wanted to study psychology when I was younger, thank fuck I didn't get into that. Both would be great fields if they weren't filled with "experts" who are either bluepilled cucks or foids.

I wanted to study psychology when I was younger, thank fuck I didn't get into that. Both would be great fields if they weren't filled with "experts" who are either bluepilled cucks or foids.
I chose to do the subject whilst bluepilled

I considered it but my grades weren’t good enough anyway. Thank god I didn’t take it.

sociology is a disgusting trashy roastie Stacey major