Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any youngcels here fucking hate it when you’re called a fakecel for your age?

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
it’s fucking bullshit when some boomer here is like “You’re young so you have a chance!”

A average looking teenager at my school has slept with at least 4 dudes by the time she was 16, all of whom were chads/chadlites. How the hell do I compete with that?Hypergamy is getting worse by the day.

Also, I’m non-NT, don’t have any friends, KHHV, under 6 foot, Asian, have psoriasis (skin disorder that causes it to look like it’s peeling)on my face

How the fuck am I a volcel

dont listen to them, oldcels just love gatekeeping for some reason

If you're ugly, it's over no matter what your age is.

It's mostly oldercels that believe that they could've turned their life around if they had started been blackpilled from the start (which is true to some regard, but most of our life is determined by our genes, so it sounds like redpill cope) JFL it never began.

I just think youngcels shouldn't be wasting their precious time here. You need to keep trying before you give up.

I see a lot of youngcels able to ascend. Maybe it's not possible for you but you need to try.

Because high school and college are the best times to ascend. Statistically, most people ascend during high school and college. Only about 4% of men will make it out of college a virgin. I’m 23, the people I went to school with graduated from a 4 year college 2 years ago. It’s over for me most likely.

Oldcels dont understand how facial growth works.
If you're ugly at 18 you're gonna be ugly at 25

It's mostly oldercels that believe that they could've turned their life around if they had started been blackpilled from the start (which is true to some regard, but most of our life is determined by our genes, so it sounds like redpill cope) JFL it never began.

You do have a chance.
Technically we are all incels to some extent otherwise we wouldn't be here on this forum. If you are still incel into your 20s, then chances become remotely slimmer.

It's about lack of experience and at those ages (16-19) people form friendships, meet people, go holidays have no responsibilities.

I'm 25 I go work, earn shite money and sleep. I speak to very few if any people all day, and if I do speak to people it's the same ones over and over again.

I just think youngcels shouldn't be wasting their precious time here. You need to keep trying before you give up.

I see a lot of youngcels able to ascend. Maybe it's not possible for you but you need to try.
I’ve tried, I just get turned into a emotional tampon or homework tutor, I’m never going back to that.

What precious time?

You do have a chance.
Technically we are all incels to some extent otherwise we wouldn't be here on this forum. If you are still incel into your 20s, then chances become remotely slimmer.

It's about lack of experience and at those ages (16-19) people form friendships, meet people, go holidays have no responsibilities.

I'm 25 I go work, earn shite money and sleep. I speak to very few if any people all day, and if I do speak to people it's the same ones over and over again.
You’re acting like teenagers aren’t repulsed by ugly faces, I can’t form connections with girls who immediately look at me like I’m trash

It's true, once you accept the black pill there is no way back irrespective of age..

But it's more about opportunities rather than age. The older you are - even if you try to change your life around, it gets harder and harder.

How old, man? no doxx

Another 25cel. It is over for us.

You’re acting like teenagers aren’t repulsed by ugly faces, I can’t form connections with girls who immediately look at me like I’m trash

That's not the point I'm making. At least you're in the presence of foids who are repulsed by your face.

I'm not in their presence. I'm basically non-existent. I turned 25 yesterday, throughout my 'young life' 16-22 (I'm including 20-22 because I was still in uni), I saw so many foids around me and everyone partying and having fun. I was never a part of that scene doesn't mean if I now was I would've ascended. I wouldn't.

But you'll never really know until you reach an older age.
What precious time?

This.

That's not the point I'm making. At least you're in the presence of foids who are repulsed by your face.

I'm not in their presence. I'm basically non-existent. I turned 25 yesterday, throughout my 'young life' 16-22 (I'm including 20-22 because I was still in uni), I saw so many foids around me and everyone partying and having fun. I was never a part of that scene doesn't mean if I now was I would've ascended. I wouldn't.

It's true, once you accept the black pill there is no way back irrespective of age..

But it's more about opportunities rather than age. The older you are - even if you try to change your life around, it gets harder and harder.
I mean if they couldn't "ascend" back when they were teenagers, back when it was easier compared to today's modern e-dating clown fiesta, What hope is there for us?

Whites can looksmax past puberty, but if you're ethnic you are incel no matter what your age is.

That might be better tbh, I already know foids hate me. Wouldn’t you rather be with fellow cels rather than hateful foids?

Because teenage incels will be posting here for a few months, then they'll get laid the same age most of their peers do, and then they'll want to give us advice with their "as an ex-incel..." crap.

Vir

Most of the guys I went to school with were virgins at ages 16, 17 but now have girlfriends or families. Just because Chad fucks 50 girls by the time he turns 15 doesn't mean that anyone who's not a Chad is an incel. Normies are the vast majority and while they have a lot of experience with sexual frustration, they nevertheless don't belong here.

Fuck your mother.

Because high school and college are the best times to ascend. Statistically, most people ascend during high school and college. Only about 4% of men will make it out of college a virgin. I’m 23, the people I went to school with graduated from a 4 year college 2 years ago. It’s over for me most likely.
biggest IQ man

Because teenage incels will be posting here for a few months, then they'll get laid the same age most of their peers do, and then they'll want to give us advice with their "as an ex-incel..." crap.

Fuck your mother.
Sounds like they were never blackpilled.

also, Im not gonna oedipusmaxx

I mean if they couldn't "ascend" back when they were teenagers, back when it was easier compared to today's modern e-dating clown fiesta, What hope is there for us?

Experience and foid nature. You learn from life's mistakes, but it's a shame once you hit past certain ages and everyone starts having families and getting into relationships, it's only then it's truly over.

View attachment 177775

Most of the guys I went to school with were virgins at ages 16, 17 but now have girlfriends or families. Just because Chad fucks 50 girls by the time he turns 15 doesn't mean that anyone who's not a Chad is an incel. Normies are the vast majority and while they have a lot of experience with sexual frustration, they nevertheless don't belong here.

Fuck your mother.

100% Truth.

The Chads I knew at 16/17 are normies now.

Half the youngcels here think they've reached their peak at 16 when things are just about to get going.

but it's a shame once you hit past certain ages and everyone starts having families and getting into relationships, it's only then it's truly over.
I'd rather rope than hit that age

I'm one of the people that tells youngcels to leave. I genuinely do not do it as gatekeeping. I do it because I actually feel compassion and I want you guys to try while you still have time. I know it sounds like bullshit to you and I myself would not have listened to an older person's advice at your age, but I really genuinely think some of you guys have a chance. I know you probably mog me too.

I'm one of the people that tells youngcels to leave. I genuinely do not do it as gatekeeping. I do it because I actually feel compassion and I want you guys to try while you still have time. I know it sounds like bullshit to you and I myself would not have listened to an older person's advice at your age, but I really genuinely think some of you guys have a chance. I know you probably mog me too.
I think oldcels like you don’t realize how bad hypergamy is, even the ugliest foids will look at me with disgust and ignore me when I try to talk to them. It’s just so over. I wouldn’t be here if that wasn’t the case.

The earlier you start digging, the faster your sub-sub basement will be ready for Fritzlmaxxing!

>Any youngcels here fucking hate it when you’re called a fakecel for being a fakecel?

I dont know, you tell me OP

I think oldcels like you don’t realize how bad hypergamy is, even the ugliest foids will look at me with disgust and ignore me when I try to talk to them. It’s just so over. I wouldn’t be here if that wasn’t the case.
I will admit that I actually think the social environment right now is worse than it was when I was growing up because pretty much everyone's life is on display on the social media so if you're a loser, it is amplified. Maybe people will even talk shit about you on social media so that you can see, whereas in my generation it was more that maybe everyone hated me too but a lot of the hate was behind my back. I don't know if that is better or worse tbh. I don't really care anymore.

>Any youngcels here fucking hate it when you’re called a fakecel for being a fakecel?

Dude I wish I was a fakecel, not being treated like trash by foids would be nice

You think he's gonna become white when he gets older?

You think he's gonna become white when he gets older?
JFL, oh and I have a genetic condition that makes my face peel that can’t be cured. That’s also real nice

Tell me what changes from 18 to 21 then. Otherwise, youre just projecting. If you are unattractive at 18, you're unattractive at 21. No coping around it.

I don't understand why youre so angry at incels under 21? You never explain why or show scientific evidence on attraction. All you do is just spam "just try harder and have more hope bro!!! looks dont matter until 21 bro!!!!" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill:

Its ridiculous

View attachment 177775

Fuck your mother.

this tbh.

Same, I can understand where the oldcels are coming from but it makes no difference. Despite being in those environments foids will only seek out chad one way or another, now that they have more accessible methods to find chad:tinder,social media, feminist pushed propaganda, and other dating sites, the have no reason to give the ugly or average looking guy a chance when Chad is only a few swipes away. Being in an environment where most people can succeed in what they are trying to accomplish dosen't mean you will as well.