Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any yogacels?

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
In the past I've done it more earnestly (at home of course and not in room full of legging-clad Stacys) but now I just borrow a few of the asanas. Yoga is an all-encompassing system which deals with the physical, spiritual and also your lifestyle choices. I'd say it could be an incredible cope if you can get really deep into it. I recommend 'light on yoga' its by the guru who brought yoga to the west.

Lol @ thinking yoga will solve your problems.

yoga is something i could get behind, but probably not "into" (i mean vaginaz)? ya' feel me?

tumblr_mhtrgsU2hW1qfufv3o1_1280.jpg

hot damn y'all!

yoga-pants-1.jpg

Yoga's pseudoscientific stretching for fags and void foids. At least do cardio and stop with the gay shit.

Are you a joerogancel op? You do kettlebells too?

Are you a joerogancel op? You do kettlebells too?
I love that dude, theres no kbs at my gym, JR is all about functional training I could do with doing more of that

I love that dude, theres no kbs at my gym, JR is all about functional training I could do with doing more of that
Some of his podcasts are great cope

will yogo help with my shitty back?

Yes. Did you do that post about your back pain ? I was gonna recommend it but it sounded like it was too severe for yoga to help
I didn't make a post about it but my back is indeed shit but nothing too major

I didn't make a post about it but my back is indeed shit but nothing too major
I think I read in that yoga book that the flexibility of your spine is a good indicator of how youthful your body is

I think I read in that yoga book that the flexibility of your spine is a good indicator of how youthful your body is
what do you think I should do to start yoga

Yoga is gay af

i've tried yoga before and it made me feel like shit

I took a series of yoga classes at a job I used to work to try and get to know my foid coworkers better

YogaMat

I own two yoga mats, and borowed dozens of library books to read about yoga and pretty much practice poses from it throughout the day.

Kinda helps me cope with my depression and shit and keep reasonably fit.

I don't JUST do that but it fits in well with other things.