Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any World of Warcraftcels?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Looking for some frens on WoW as all my previous ones got mad at me for talking shit to a foid in our guild... She wasnt even a good player

Playin classic WoW for a month and stopped. I love the environment tbh but I don't think I can ever participate in raids and the quests are boring

To low IQ for that game

Anyone whos plays wow is a cuck as your friends were

I only play singleplayer RPGs

I've never played world of Warcraft in my life. Never seem a vid on it either. Know nothing about the game.

I'm playing classic. Im in a top tier guild getting ready for bwl soon.

Cope
full

I played private servers and f2p before that, are you playing retail?

Elliot Rodger was very good at Wow but quit after it became more mainstream and normiefied and also when a normie called him "virgin" in the chat

Here are more LOL

I do, currently on a break. I just play arenas tho tbh

Looking for some frens on WoW as all my previous ones got mad at me for talking shit to a foid in our guild... She wasnt even a good player
I tried the free trial and got to level 8. It just seems to be so grindy and pointless. I don't see a point with killing NPC:s for money without even a satisfying mental state.

I do, currently on a break. I just play arenas tho tbh

I've been getting Rank1 / gladiator for the past few expansions, arena is so addicting

any frens playing classic?

Attachments

• 342.jpg
    342.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 5
I have played WoW before, i didn't enjoy it much, but i liked the artstyle, atmosphere and soundtrack.
So if you want, i'll play with you i guess

Ive never played but I wish I did, looks like fun

Incendius

Attachments

• 1561101633839.png
    1561101633839.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 4
Playin classic WoW for a month and stopped. I love the environment tbh but I don't think I can ever participate in raids and the quests are boring