Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any woman that is not leftist in this day and age is inherently insane and shit

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
to not follow the most popular dominant stream of society is an antisocial behaviour not natural or desirable in women. the prospect of a "traditional non-hedonistic girl" who is similar to you might seem appealing until you realize that a woman deviating from normal, socially acceptable behavior (in this case leftism and SJW shit) implies a whole host of other mental issues and is also a sign of cluster B personality

If a traditional conservative girl did exist, it would be undesirable to associate with her

under other circumstances if this movement had a different character it might be different but as it is any female expressing any sort of interest or sympathy with us is anomalous and to be treated with utmost caution. otherwise you end up like BrendioEE

any woman in this day and age is inherently insane​

:feelshehe:

Imagine a foid not being just right wing simply for the edgyness but also being drug addicted, impulsive and with blue hair :heart:

Women have no politics of any sort
Jordan Peterson's daughter is dating a satanist stalinist communist
While ''ı hate white people'' girls date nazis

Women have no politics of any sort
Jordan Peterson's daughter is dating a satanist stalinist communist
While ''ı hate white people'' girls date nazis
yet cuck peterson keeps crying about males failing, yet never addresses women, even though he has a daughter

Imagine a foid not being just right wing simply for the edgyness but also being drug addicted, impulsive and with blue hair :heart:
Based tbh. This would be the ideal GF, would just want someone who is edgy and hateful.

Based tbh. This would be the ideal GF, would just want someone who is edgy and hateful.
I can talk serious politics with my friends, I want a girl for cuddles, fun and sex

I can talk serious politics with my friends, I want a girl for cuddles, fun and sex
This tbh, but I also don't talk with friends about politics in a serious manner anymore, am only trolling/shitposting irl too and not really into politics anymore.

kys @BrendioEEE

This tbh, but I also don't talk with friends about politics in a serious manner anymore, am only trolling/shitposting irl too and not really into politics anymore.
Same. I have a few friends who are real dedicated nazis, go to the gym, read the books, have long term gfs who they plan to have kids with or are already married, no drugs, no alcohol and I talk with them nearly never or only shitposting. Everything has been said, we agree 100% with each other, no we just shittalk

Everybody is a simp for a woman who gives the slightest bit of attention. Look at naama katz, half the simps on the forum did an interview for that talentless grifter while she made a patreon and made money off our struggle. Including all the mods.
No one is blackpilled. Except me. And i unironically believe that

Thing is feminist reforms have mainly decreased women's overall happiness compared to before (even though blue pill says the opposite). They get pumped and dumped by Chad and left bitter. They work and only end up pricing themselves above potential suitors. They can't properly love their husbands.

Socially conservative foids are decent IQ enough to know that they probably would've been easier to please in the past and wish things were like that again. A lot easier to pretend your man is Chad when you have no options regardless.

But that said they all hate incels anyway JFL, funny how no matter how much you parse foids there is one universal truth.

Teehee

What the fuck is a "trad girl". All women are the same. They hate you and leech off of you if you're not chad.