Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any woman can destroy your life if she feels like making a phone call

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
any woman can call the police anytime and claim you raped/beat her or you're molesting kids and your life is over

it takes her 30 seconds, max

and completely 100% legal

It's not as prevalent as you think, and it takes a lot more than "he raped me!" To get a conviction

We hear about these awful false claims so much BECAUSE they're so rare

cyborgglory said:
It's not as prevalent as you think, and it takes a lot more than "he raped me!" To get a conviction

cyborgglory said:

you get jail

gotta get a lawyer with a 20,000 retainer

get fired

family disowns you for being a rapist even if not charged

etc.

cyborgglory said:

Prove it or youre just a lying cuck

Women can easily trap anyone into thinking they were raped. They don't even have to report the police anymore, they can just brag about it on social media. Bonus points if they claim it was a high status celebrity, cuz that gives more fame.

cyborgglory said:

go fucc urself u disguting roastie

cyborgglory said:

Rare??? I know we are exagerating things with the power of women but it rly happens in daily life hundreds of times to men. Be it in school or work, women are always superiour men because their pussy is very worthy.

I remember when stacies complained to the teachers because i 'disturbed' them by talking to them or to tohers although ive never said anything because i was always a lonelycel who had no friends and would never talk to a girl.

Women can destroy you by just lying. Happens daiöy to innocent men at work/uni/school

Still: Women have the power of sending u to prison if she WANTED.

Somebody needs to ban this guy btw

She could even brainwash people to beat the shit out of you.

Allblueeeee said:
it rly happens in daily life hundreds of times to men
dude, if it was literally this much of a problem there would be things done to stop it. you're pulling hundreds of men out of your ass. sorry that reality SOMETIMES doesn't completely align with the blackpill
takurak said:
Women can easily trap anyone into thinking they were raped. They don't even have to report the police anymore, they can just brag about it on social media. Bonus points if they claim it was a high status celebrity, cuz that gives more fame.
i don't doubt that like at least 20% of the new Hollywood sexual abuse victims coming out are just chasing clout, but it's really much harder than that. it's not just "oh well she said you raped her soooooo life in prison". theres leagues of shit that goes into it.

the FBI states that about 2% of rape claims that are investigated are straight falsities. which is about normal. and that doesn't even mention that like, 60% or so aren't reported to begin with

I have no life tbh, so i don't mind going to the prison (if i won't get raped), but first, i'd kill her.