Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any white collar incels here?

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
If so what's your degree in and describe an average day in your work environment. Would you say your happy with the kind of job you have As well as the work you do on a day to day bases?

im pretty sure everyone here is white collar. youre not gonna find any incels with baseball caps glued to their heads who think camouflage is a color.

im pretty sure everyone here is white collar. youre not gonna find any incels with baseball caps glued to their heads who think camouflage is a color.
They wouldn't know of this site of they weren't white collar.

fuck off careercels

i work in an office but it's for just above minimum wage so i don't think that counts as white collar

white collar =?

My main point is that I'm assuming it's better then working shirt blue collar job correct? Or do you feel all the office politics, corporatism and quarterly meetings are d much bull crap to stomach?

@ICanOnlyFapToBDSM
@Kointo

My main point is that I'm assuming it's better then working shirt blue collar job correct? Or do you feel all the office politics, corporatism and quarterly meetings are d much bull crap to stomach?
blue collar has all that stuff except everyone is lower class and have chips on their shoulder because of it. kinda like how manlets have chips on their shoulder over their height, blue collar is the same.

blue collar has all that stuff except everyone is lower class and have chips on their shoulder because of it. kinda like how manlets have chips on their shoulder over their height, blue collar is the same.

I see, interesting... So here's my thing and if like your opinion on this. I'm 24 been working blue collar since I turned 18 but I'm tired of it and am thinking about going back to school but I've never really known what I want to study or what career to get into. What was your major in college and do you think I'd be able to get an office job before I'm 30 with an associate degree? Or is a bachelors a more secured bet. I have an iq of 120 so I know I'm capable of doing the school work. I'll be honest while ideally I'd be happiest with no job aka neetbuxing, I feel I could handle a nonphysically demanding office job due to my lazy nature. What do you think about my situation? Thanks for taking the time to read my replies, see you around the forums!!

I see, interesting... So here's my thing and if like your opinion on this. I'm 24 been working blue collar since I turned 18 but I'm tired of it and am thinking about going back to school but I've never really known what I want to study or what career to get into. What was your major in college and do you think I'd be able to get an office job before I'm 30 with an associate degree? Or is a bachelors a more secured bet. I have an iq of 120 so I know I'm capable of doing the school work. I'll be honest while ideally I'd be happiest with no job aka neetbuxing, I feel I could handle a nonphysically demanding office job due to my lazy nature. What do you think about my situation? Thanks for taking the time to read my replies, see you around the forums!!
i dont know bro im dumb as a rock id take everything i say with a grain of salt and little bit of pepper