Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any wetbackcels here?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Lately there has been a racewar on this site between ethnics (deathniks) and whites. But the ethnics I see bitching constantly seem to be currycels, blackcels, and a few arabcels/egyptiancels. I don't recall seeing any mexicancels/spiccels/wetbackcels. Just be mestizo theory?

Guess not LOL

Despite being a stereotype, I've seen that mexican ethnics do sweat buckets through their backs, soaking their t-shirts wet. And Summer hasn't even started yet. RIP sweatcels

You mean people who sweat a lot? Me. Definitely me. I hate it. It's always happened at any bodyweight, it's awful. I have to wear jackets in the summer and all that. It's like 80 degrees Fahrenheit here and I'm wearing a jacket right now. I swear with little clothes and also with lots of clothes. No difference. It makes being incel even worse.

i sweat a lot but its usually because i never take off my sweatshirt no matter the temperature or time of year

My palms are sweaty 24/7, can't even shake hands without being afraid I'll disgust someone

tbh tbh i see the least wetbackcels, it seems even if they're ugly, becuase they're hispanic they know all the hispanic bithes, they even greet eachother with kisses sometimes, pure ragefuel tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh, in hs unless you dont try to talk to anyone, wbcels always have some latina bitches

wetbackcel representing all the way from mexico baby lml

Despite being a stereotype, I've seen that mexican ethnics do sweat buckets through their backs, soaking their t-shirts wet. And Summer hasn't even started yet. RIP sweatcels
You mean people who sweat a lot? Me. Definitely me. I hate it. It's always happened at any bodyweight, it's awful. I have to wear jackets in the summer and all that. It's like 80 degrees Fahrenheit here and I'm wearing a jacket right now. I swear with little clothes and also with lots of clothes. No difference. It makes being incel even worse.
i sweat a lot but its usually because i never take off my sweatshirt no matter the temperature or time of year
My palms are sweaty 24/7, can't even shake hands without being afraid I'll disgust someone

Wetback is a deragotry term given to latinos but particularly Mexicans cause the stereotype is they swim across lakes or rivers (one of those) to get into the US. Its not to describe sweat kek. I don't know if you were trolling but there you go.

Wetback is a deragotry term given to latinos but particularly Mexicans cause the stereotype is they swim across lakes or rivers (one of those) to get into the US. Its not to describe sweat kek. I don't know if you were trolling but there you go.
I thought it had to do with ethnic mexicans sweat genetics and because they usually labor as construction workers that of course sweat buckets from working under the sun.

I thought it had to do with ethnic mexicans sweat genetics and because they usually labor as construction workers that of course sweat buckets from working under the sun.
naw its cause they have to swim

i legit didn't know what it meant but i do now lol

Chicanocel here.

Rio Grande mostly

Chicanocel here.

Rio Grande mostly

A Latin American friend of mine said I can pass in another Latin American country(I am curry), how over is it?

A Latin American friend of mine said I can pass in another Latin American country(I am curry), how over is it?
I can usually spot a curry a mile away. They tend to have ashy skin, angled features, straight hair.

Latins tend to have brown skin, rounded features, curly hair.

Not sure if good or bad to pass as Latin. Depends where you live I would think.

lifefuel for you? your not as fucked but still slightly fucked?

latino is way better than curry you should be glad

lifefuel for you? your not as fucked but still slightly fucked?
at least latinos have gl women(castizos or whiter that is), but I pass as mestizo so I could probably go for some mestiza qt

Go live in southern Argentina/Chile. If penguins are there, sweating won’t be an issue.