Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any WatchMaxxers Here?

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I don't wear a watch but I'm tempted to get one of these.

AE1200WH-1A_large.png

It's based Japanese and has built in automatic time zones for every city that matters in the world including my home city, Tokyo, and Bangkok so will be very convenient for my travels.

The Seiko however is always a classic.

bd595b626fb5dca1466d9f8dfb484a59--seiko-skx-seiko-diver.jpg

AE1200WH-1A_large.png

It's based Japanese and has built in automatic time zones for every city that matters in the world including my home city, Tokyo, and Bangkok so will be very convenient for my travels.

Ive been thinking about getting a new one for a while, my old one got stolen :feelsbadman:

I took it off when i was in the campus computer lab and forgot to go back and get it till after class was over, and by that time it was gone :feelscry:

just a cheap digital chinese watch > all

I took it off when i was in the campus computer lab and forgot to go back and get it till after class was over, and by that time it was gone :feelscry:

Was it a nice one?

The Casio I linked only costs around $14 and is based. You can just get that.
just a cheap digital chinese watch > all

The casio is a Japanese watch made in China.

Was it a nice one?

The Casio I linked only costs around $14 and is based. You can just get that.
It wasnt too bad, got it for like $80 but it was good quality so i was pretty mad when i went back to get it

It wasnt too bad, got it for like $80 but it was good quality so i was pretty mad when i went back to get it

I don't know I had an invicta around price but fucked up the metal band taking out links cause I'm a wristlet.

Srsly fk watches that don't have adjustable straps. NATO Straps are also really cool (The only cool thing about the cucked NATO) and even the cheap casio is compatible with them.

@Themisterpepsi the Seiko I linked is referred as the "Pepsi Seiko."

A Jaga
JAGA-Electronic-Watch-Men-Multifunction-Sports-Watch-Waterproof-Luminous-Male-Watch-Digital-Sport-Watches-For-Men.jpg_640x640.jpg
look at this baby OP. Perfect for gym/runningcels.

lol only an incel would wear a watch in this day and age

Are you kidding bro, they are awsome and swag, electronic watches are super awsome.

A Jaga
JAGA-Electronic-Watch-Men-Multifunction-Sports-Watch-Waterproof-Luminous-Male-Watch-Digital-Sport-Watches-For-Men.jpg_640x640.jpg
look at this baby OP. Perfect for gym/runningcels.

Did they give you any cool watch in the military.

Some sort of tactical thing with a NATO strap? (I love NATO straps)

chris_redfield_by_xiaofeihui.jpg

Someone might steal my phone in Bangkok if I pull it out to check the time.

Did they give you any cool watch in the military.

Some sort of tactical thing with a NATO strap? (I love NATO straps)

chris_redfield_by_xiaofeihui.jpg

Someone might steal my phone in Bangkok if I pull it out to check the time.
I have army clothes and hat bots , a black berret, my litenaunt uniform oficial uniform (summer/winter types), army backpack (special forces and regular), army straps , a empty mag , dud bullets , incediary bullets, a spoon-knife-fork combo multi something, and those things only, wish i could have guns or any other stuff but they are illegal.

I have army clothes and hat bots , my litenaunt uniform oficial uniform (summer/winter types), army backpack, army straps , a empty mag , dud bullets , incediary bullets, a spoon-knife-fork combo multi something, and those things only, wish i could have guns or any other stuff but they are illegal.

Pretty cool.

At least the Hellenic Army is not an evil invasion force like my army is.

IMG 6771

AE1200WH-1A_large.png

That does look cool since it looks all technical and complicated.

kek this only applies to shitty tech watches. Its all about classic watches tbh got to get that big flex

You’re jus gonna get mogged by Chad and he’s gonna break ur watch

i just use my phone to check the time tbh

yeah i love my watch, i got a matching abacus to go along with it.

Literally the only time I ever needed a watch was when I was in a warzone. Even then a shitty water resistant $10 casio watch did just fine.

I just use my phone for the time, and if I am in a place where I can't use my phone, there is usually a computer or a clock on the wall I can look at. Watches became obsolete for everyday use in the early 2000s.

Things such as the apple watch are more practical in modern times.

Literally the only time I ever needed a watch was when I was in a warzone. Even then a shitty water resistant $10 casio watch did just fine.

I just use my phone for the time, and if I am in a place where I can't use my phone, there is usually a computer or a clock on the wall I can look at. Watches became obsolete for everyday use in the early 2000s.

Things such as the apple watch are more practical in modern times.

The marines didn't give you some tactical watch with a NATO strap?

Just Lol @ this country's military.

Just Lol @ the apple watch, completely useless. At least the Casio can be a fashion statement, the Apple Watch just screams normie retard. So ugly.

I always wanted one of those stainless steel watches but my wrists are too small :feelsbadman:

I always wanted one of those stainless steel watches but my wrists are too small :feelsbadman:

I know that feel. The only benefit to us wristlets is that our arms looks way bigger than they really are after we gymcel.

Happy2

Lol @ not using a pocket watch like a Chad

Just Lol @ the apple watch, completely useless. At least the Casio can be a fashion statement, the Apple Watch just screams normie retard. So ugly.

I actually think its nice but £400 for a fucking watch lol. I can just take out my phone.

I have a Vostok Komandirskie which is a completely average watch (Only 50 dollars so no you're not rich for having it) but it works really well and it's nice so I don't need anymore.

Watchmaxxing unless you buy luxury brands like Rolex, Omega, Breitling, etc is stupid.

I have a Vostok Komandirskie which is a completely average watch (Only 50 dollars so no you're not rich for having it) but it works really well and it's nice so I don't need anymore.

Watchmaxxing unless you buy luxury brands like Rolex, Omega, Breitling, etc is stupid.

Based military watch. What color NATO strap do you have?

Another example of how in Japan, the "Chad" way fails hard compared to in the West.

IMG 6217

I like the casio you posted, it looks like it belongs in a retro sci fi. I used to cope with poverty watches (as in flashy, but less than $20). They never held up, would scratch easily. Nice thing is that instead of replacing the dead battery, i'd just get a new watch.

I like the casio you posted, it looks like it belongs in a retro sci fi. I used to cope with poverty watches (as in flashy, but less than $20). They never held up, would scratch easily. Nice thing is that instead of replacing the dead battery, i'd just get a new watch.

Lol I think the batteries for these watches tend to be more expensive than the actual watch.

This casio would definitely hold up way longer than it's 10 year battery though.