Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any vegetarians/vegans here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
Just curious. Im not one myself although dont eat meat very often.

vegetarians/vegans​

:soy::soy::soy:

Yes I only drink soylent and beans

they should be banned on sight

IM FUCKING SERIOUS

nah. Would be too lazy to have a vegan diet even if I cared about animals.

Burgers are too delicious for me to be vegan, old boy but animals are still incredible and I’m drunk right now,

12FF459C 7279 4DC6 ABE5 C2E629EF2ACE

yes i am vegetarian. I am kinder to animals. still no foid.

yes i am vegetarian. I am kinder to animals. still no foid.
I eat meat from time to time but maybe would consider stopping it, cuz the meat here in the EU is trash and its not good for the health.

What if they're vegan or vegetarian because they're currycels of sikh religion? :waitwhat:
that's an exception I'll make. It's a different thing when applied to curries of that specific culture (not western curries that want to soymaxx)

I'm a "vegan" due to religious reasons.

We get a lot of crap around here, but there's nothing inherently 'masculine' about meat eating (most foids, emasculated men, and cucks eat meat), and there is nothing inherently 'effeminate' about vegetarianism.

Last edited:
I'm vegetarian since a year or so, in the past I ate very little meat, but I do not like the idea of animals having a horrible existence just to be slaughtered.

@Diocel may be vegan

its not good for the health.
Dude, do you really want to make it to age 70+?

I don't, so giving up meat seems like I'm trading something for nothing in return

Your quality of life decreases as you age, so giving up meat is like sacrificing enjoyment to get suffering in the future, doesn't make sense, much rather die in my 50's and 60's and enjoying life

50 billion+ animals slaughtered every year in industrial slaughterhouses- a holocaust by the dictionary definition of the term.

Even if meat and animal products were the healthiest thing in the world, I still wouldn't eat if.

after an intense acid trip i became a vegetarian, im a soyboy but im allergic to soy unless its cooked, i refuse to give up cheese and eggs.
the process in which we get our meat is done in the most abhorrent motion possible, also meat is just fucking disgusting and i dont know why most people see it that way as well.

Dude, do you really want to make it to age 70+?

I don't, so giving up meat seems like I'm trading something for nothing in return

Your quality of life decreases as you age, so giving up meat is like sacrificing enjoyment to get suffering in the future, doesn't make sense, much rather die in my 50's and 60's and enjoying life
I said trashy meat, produced in a bad way. The cattle in the western world is fed with trash food. Look at the chickens, they inject them with chemicals.

Last edited:
Even if meat and animal products were the healthiest thing in the world, I still wouldn't eat if.
JFL at being a vegan incel, another example of many incels that have conflicting beliefs

Its like "JFL at that roastie who got acid faced, traumatized and scarred for life.............. but muh poor animals, its so evil I can't take part"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stop being a hypocrite and accept reality, it makes no sense to accept the black pill but then try to assert some moral standard, its completely contradictory

I'm vegetarian since a year or so, in the past I ate very little meat, but I do not like the idea of animals having a horrible existence just to be slaughtered.
Exactly.

I said trashy meat, produced in a bad way. The cattle in the western world is fed with trash food. Look at the chickens, they injest them with chemicals.
That has nothing to do with taste, I can't taste the chemicals, it makes no difference to me

There's chemicals and trash in everything these days, even the air, you going to go live in a bubble now with pure oxygen pumped inside?

There's no point in going to ridiculous extremes to avoid things that are inconsequential to your existence

There are men who are smoking and drinking every single day and they make it to their 50's. So any of us can afford to eat meat and not worry (as it is hundreds of times less dangerous than smoking or drinking alcohol when it comes to long term health)

after an intense acid trip i became a vegetarian, im a soyboy but im allergic to soy unless its cooked, i refuse to give up cheese and eggs.
the process in which we get our meat is done in the most abhorrent motion possible, also meat is just fucking disgusting and i dont know why most people see it that way as well.
Absolutely, today's meat is produced in a way worser way than like say 40 yrs ago.

JFL at being a vegan incel, another example of many incels that have conflicting beliefs

Its like "JFL at that roastie who got acid faced, traumatized and scarred for life.............. but muh poor animals, its so evil I can't take part"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Stop being a hypocrite and accept reality, it makes no sense to accept the black pill but then try to assert some moral standard, its completely contradictory
Modern whores are infinitely more deserving of harsh treatment than animals- I say this as someone who doesn't particularly "love" animals and who has no and doesn't want any pets.

That has nothing to do with taste, I can't taste the chemicals, it makes no difference to me

There's chemicals and trash in everything these days, even the air, you going to go live in a bubble now with pure oxygen pumped inside?

There's no point in going to ridiculous extremes to avoid things that are inconsequential to your existence

There are men who are smoking and drinking every single day and they make it to their 50's. So any of us can afford to eat meat and not worry (as it is hundreds of times less dangerous than smoking or drinking alcohol when it comes to long term health)
If i can reduce exposure to unhealthy stuff, i'll do it, including "meat".

no,fish,foultry and meat are delicious,why give it up
look at curries,they eat very little meat,and their average height is about 165cm

my sister is :feelskek: foids and their eternal quest to be a stick :feelskek:

look at curries,they eat very little meat,and their average height is about 165cm
You think that they and their kids would be taller if they ate meat? :dafuckfeels::feelsseriously:

If i can reduce exposure to unhealthy stuff, i'll do it, including "meat".
Once again, WITH WHAT GOAL IN MIND?

You guys can never answer this

If its simply to make it to 70+ years old

PLEASE TELL ME THE BENEFITS OF BEING OLD AS FUCK? :feelskek:

You can't really see anymore
You can't really hear anymore
Your memory has gone to shit
Your dick doesn't even work so no more orgasms
Food doesn't taste the same (yes, look this up, your taste even starts to degrade with age)
You can't eat the same foods because your body can't digest as efficiently (so you have to change your diet)
Etc

You are literally making sacrifices so that you can live to make it to an even shittier existence than what you have now

"Growing old" is overrated

Modern whores are infinitely more deserving of harsh treatment than animals- I say this as someone who doesn't particularly "love" animals and who has no and doesn't want any pets.
If you believe in the black pill it makes no sense to deprive yourself of the pleasure of taste based on some moral code. Especially when right now you are already being deprived of the pleasure of sex

Its just pointless masochism

I find this entire "culture of masochism" among incels very weird, a lot of you guys don't hate the world, you hate yourself

You deprive yourself of sexual pleasure for ego based reasons, emotional reasons and religious reasons
You do NoFap with no end goal at all, its just for the sake of doing it
Now some of you guys want to deprive yourself of the pleasure of eating meat

Shit is getting ridiculous, I don't know why so many of you are devoted to denying yourself as much pleasure in life as possible despite being dealt such a bad hand in life already

Masochists.is :feelskek:

vegetarianism/veganism causes inceldom so i wouldnt be surprised

Burgers are too delicious for me to be vegan, old boy but animals are still incredible and I’m drunk right now,

View attachment 484377
What type of Burger joints do they have across the pond in your home country of England?
Here in NY, we have Shake Shack (my favorite), Five Guys, Checkers, Bareburgers, Wendy’s, and White Castle.

What type of Burger joints do they have across the pond in your home country of England?
Here in NY, we have Shake Shack (my favorite), Five Guys, Checkers, Bareburgers, Wendy’s, and White Castle.
McDonalds, Burger King and a bunch of other places where you can get burgers. I don’t want to mention the name of the place since it will give away my location but there is a local chip shop where I eat burgers from sometimes and I like the burgers from there.

McDonalds, Burger King and a bunch of other places where you can get burgers. I don’t want to mention the name of the place since it will give away my location but there is a local chip shop where I eat burgers from sometimes and I like the burgers from there.
So it’s mostly local burger joints and multinational franchises there unlike here where there’s also a mix of smaller franchises.

eating meat = high T
eating vegitables/fruits/beans etc = low T

eating both = high T

yes, bro, vegan