Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any vegancels?

Are you Vegancel?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am thinking of vegan maxing, cause meat doesnt taste good tbh. It feels nasty too. Bad for the climate. Feels uncivilized

importing shit from the other side of the world because it doesn't naturally grow in your backyard is infinitely more harmful than eating locally produced meat...

I'm a proud meat eater

Vegetarian
Tried being vegan but I was so bloated and my farts were not from this world JFL

I'm also too lazy to cook appropriately and only buy vegan stuff. Now I can just eat cheese and have enough protein

I was for a short while.

By short while I mean about 3 days because it was snowing and there was no meat in the refrigator.

importing shit from the other side of the world because it doesn't naturally grow in your backyard is infinitely more harmful than eating locally produced meat...
Jfl 99.9% of meat eaten isnt locally produced, and even if it was it would still be 10x more harmful environmentally and to your body.

I'm a vegetariancel

I used to be a vegancel.

I want to become one in the future, if I were to live in a monastery

Was vegan for a month out of curiosity. Couldn't digest that amount vegetables properly, food didn't taste good and wasn't enjoyable to eat. My life is shit enough as is, I'm not going to make such huge quality of life sacrifices for moral reasons, much less to try and save the climate so chad and stacy can enjoy a better future while I've probably roped by then.

It was out of self discipline mostly. I swore to never eat meat again and only lasted a couple years, although to be fair I only stopped being vegan due to having skin problems and generally feeling lethargic.

@YungCell is vegan? no wonder ur twink

Beef heals. I would sooner give up plants than meat.

Jfl 99.9% of meat eaten isnt locally produced, and even if it was it would still be 10x more harmful environmentally and to your body.
source?

Why would eating a lamb chop that was locally produced a few miles down the road be more harmful than importing :soy: and other kinds of supplements for meat from all over the world?

As for your second point, nigga who gives a fuck about what's more healthy in the long run. Most of us are planning to rope anyway

yeah, probably the only good decision in my life

Nah I like bacon too much

veganism is a trick made by jews tbh

Meat is tasty, honestly I don't believe to people who says that meat is harmful to me, you can screech and link me thousands of blog posts and papers but that ain't gonna change my mind. Want to be a vegan? Thats cool, but don't shove it in my face and don't try to convert me.

No. I tend to go the opposite way. For most people, especially those of us with predominately European ancestry, a carnivore or low carb diet is the smartest choice.

Meat is tasty, honestly I don't believe to people who says that meat is harmful to me, you can screech and link me thousands of blog posts and papers but that ain't gonna change my mind. Want to be a vegan? Thats cool, but don't shove it in my face and don't try to convert me.

Plants are unhealthy and indigestable. Keep eating meat don't get fooled by the weak

Vegetarian ngl...
I don't eat soy.
Allows me to eat more freely as I have digestive issues anyway.
I don't do it for health, moral or environmental reasons.
I just don't really enjoy eating meat.

source?

Why would eating a lamb chop that was locally produced a few miles down the road be more harmful than importing :soy: and other kinds of supplements for meat from all over the world?

As for your second point, nigga who gives a fuck about what's more healthy in the long run. Most of us are planning to rope anyway
Meat is mass produced in corporate farms and sent to grocery stores, almost nobody slaughters there own meat or buys locally slaughtered meat as it's much more expensive. And it's more "Harmful" beacause meat is quite literally 10-20x more draining on resources than directly eating. I didnt say most of us should care about our health, that's an individuals decision but generally eating shitty food will make us feel even more shitty, and as always fatcel=volcel.

Meat is mass produced in corporate farms and sent to grocery stores, almost nobody slaughters there own meat or buys locally slaughtered meat as it's much more expensive. And it's more "Harmful" beacause meat is quite literally 10-20x more draining on resources than directly eating. I didnt say most of us should care about our health, that's an individuals decision but generally eating shitty food will make us feel even more shitty, and as always fatcel=volcel.
18% bodyfat gymcel buddy boyo

Ive tried going vegan multiple times. never worked out.

Meat is my life bro. I would rather rope than stop eating meat

I wouldnt kill an animal for plesure. But i would like to get killed for pleasure.

Nah I like bacon too much
Haram to eat bacon (and no, im not muslim)

I think that veganism needs to be more promoted in general though tbh.
If you dig deep into the meat and dairy industry its a complete mess and hellhole for the animals. I do not like that.

Haram to eat bacon (and no, im not muslim)

I think that veganism needs to be more promoted in general though tbh.
If you dig deep into the meat and dairy industry its a complete mess and hellhole for the animals. I do not like that.
epic bump

Lol no. Have you seen most vegans? Malnutritioned, losing teeth, and wrinkled as fuck. Even when they do eat a shitton of supplements. Why would a 'healthy diet' need supplements anyways.

I personally like vegetables for the texture and taste alot more than some meats. Like peas, broccoli, celery, etc.

There is a slight chance of me becoming vegetarian in the future but certainly not vegan.

Females do care more for animals than for their own men. To consuming the flesh of animals has something ritualistic to it. I just adapt and I will gain their power by consuming them to become the ultimate lifeform. I will eat fucking everything, even the sun.

I like eating meat just ate some meatballs