Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any users on .co that have done heroin or meth?

I’m too high-inhib for drugs and alcohol

never done anything really hard but when i was younger i tried really hard to purchase ketamine cuz i knew this girl that wanted to try ketamine then hopefully she woulda passed out then i could have ascended

I havent done any drugs :feelsUgh:

never done anything really hard but when i was younger i tried really hard to purchase ketamine cuz i knew this girl that wanted to try ketamine then hopefully she woulda passed out then i could have ascended
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Based

no and i hope to never do

I know @BummerDrummer is a druggie

Yes don’t do it for a long time or else you get permanent damage went to rehab TDLR it’s ok but I could see how long term it wouldn’t be.

Heroin is pretty great but super addictive/ruins your life. I take ritalin and that's supposedly cloth to meth, sometimes it gives me good highs but depends. Might just be my biology.

In general I really opiods but skirt that line between recreational user and addict. DO NOT get addicted to heroin or opiods though, you do not want to be stuck going to a methadone clinic, that shit is hell. I don't but my sister does, ugh.

I was a blacktar IV junkie for nearly ten years, it seriously is the only way somebody could rot comfortably. Nothing matters, nothing has meaning. Heroin is sex for the souls, nodding in and out of consciousness experiencing the most euphoric feeling you’ll ever feel in you life. The problem is sometimes you die.

I was a blacktar IV junkie for nearly ten years, it seriously is the only way somebody could rot comfortably. Nothing matters, nothing has meaning. Heroin is sex for the souls, nodding in and out of consciousness experiencing the most euphoric feeling you’ll ever feel in you life. The problem is sometimes you die.
how was the withdrawls? how did you recover?

This is so true. Heroin is like a continuous, slow orgasm. When your life sucks ass it makes plenty of since to resort to it. Gay for me to say but its like tasting heaven.

I don't think I'll ever even do weed let alone heroin or meth. Drugs suck.
If you're thinking about heroin or meth I suggest you just rope because it's quicker, cheaper and less painful.

LSD is the most “hardcore” I’ve done

Brutal No Tag Pill

I’ve done tons of both :feelskek:

I don't think I'll ever even do weed let alone heroin or meth. Drugs suck.
If you're thinking about heroin or meth I suggest you just rope because it's quicker, cheaper and less painful.

I've been doing h once in awhile lately. first time, I puked a lot.