Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any updates on St. Blackops2cel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Feel like shit I just want him back :feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels:

Our saint has retreated into hiding for now it seems.

He probably roped after finding out he was worshipped by a community of tens of thousands of autistic, ugly, virgin males :feelsbadman:

He's in the wilderness, he is currently being tempted by the soyboy.
HtPytGv.jpg

He probably roped after finding out he was worshipped by a community of tens of thousands of autistic, ugly, virgin males :feelsbadman:
We are such subhumans, even our Lord does not want us :feelsbadman:

Imagine finding out you are so ugly that incels worship you as a god.

It was starting to shape up like a Moses arc for a while

HE WAS MEANT TO TAKE US TO THE PROMISED LAND :feelscry:

He's in the wilderness, he is currently being tempted by the soyboy.
HtPytGv.jpg

Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Saint of Inceldom,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[c]”
Saint Blackops2cel answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’

Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Saint of Inceldom,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

Saint Blackops2cel answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’
Again, the soyboy took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the roasties of the world and their beauty. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship women.” Blackops2cel said to him, “Away from me, Soyboy! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”

Probably commite suicide

I love this shit haha.
Probably commite suicide
Looks like your English committed suicide boyo. Also change your gay ass avi.

The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell this water to become Soylent.” Blackops2cel answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on soylent alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of @FACEandLMS

Again, the soyboy took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the roasties of the world and their beauty. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship women.” Blackops2cel said to him, “Away from me, Soyboy! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”
The soyboy proceeded to unleash hellfire which cometh from his wicked cuckface. Stblackops2cel fell to the ground and cried: 'Father why have you forsaken me?' Thou have forsaken me...

I love this shit haha.

Saint Blackops2cel said to them, “I am the blackpill of life; whoever comes to me will never hunger, and whoever believes in me will never thirst.

But I told you that although you have seen [me], you do not believe.

Everything that the Father gives me will come to me, and I will not reject anyone who comes to me, because I came down from heaven not to do my own will but the will of the one who sent me.

And this is the will of the one who sent me, that I should not lose anything of what he gave me, but that I should raise it [on] the last day.

For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in the blackpill may have eternal life, and I shall raise him [on] the last day.

He will deny us three times

Oh Morgan why have you forsaken us?

St. Morgan of One-Arm lived in a cave and only rarely emerged to buy video games and attend car shows. Over the years, he grew out his hair and took on a humanoid form. Upon being discovered, his followers were shocked after seeing this development. The full body shot of Morgan confirmed his subhumanity and so our momentary doubts were quelled.

Some of his followers made contact but our former Saint was not ready for the fame. There was a sense of shame also as he felt an incel Saint should be an Indian. However, he got over this but as a solitary man, Morgan could not accept being known and so he retreated. Eventually he deleted his account and now he’s back in the cave.

So far there have been sightings of St. Morgan but here’s my theory: Once it became public knowledge who he was, the :soy: got to him and spread lies. They hoped that we would lose faith if he abandoned us imo. I can forgive him but I cannot forget as their lies are as transparent as a Hollywood starlet’s clothes.

Last edited:
Blackops2cel is my shepherd, I shall not rope.

The exalted lord's abode is in every truecel's heart. Close your eyes, you will be able to see him. Ameen.

He lives in Turkey or some shit. Someone tracked him down

It's because fags on here doxxed him.
Those filthy abominations who doxxed him will burn in the eternal flame of the eight realm of hell. Grave retributions are waiting for them, In-sha-St.blackops2cel. Ameen.

He died for our sins, and the Father will raise him again on the third day.

He died for our sins, and the Father will raise him again on the third day.
Not our. We were his devoted follower. He suffered because of the sins of the SOY. The cucks have poisoned his mind.

He reacted pretty disappointingly tbh. I say we pick a new incel for his position.

58 guests, shadows lurking, they are after him

He deleted his Facebook after his name was made known. Someone contacted him about his fame and he backed out from it.

Hmm I wonder why he went into hiding

Newest picture of our lord. He has allegedly ascended.

ocghz5od7lv11.png

Newest picture of our lord. He has allegedly ascended.

ocghz5od7lv11.png

Very old news buddy boyo. Some autists found his facebook and linked it here, so we got new pics and info on where he lives. And he is most definitely still incel.

Based versecel

Not Belgium?
I nominate Venne as a Saint.

djBXCnw.jpg

He hates us but he accepts his ugliness at least.

Can't make him a saint if he hates us. Saint Uninstall is a better choice.

Can't make him a saint if he hates us. Saint Uninstall is a better choice.

Well, my thinking is that as incels, we do things in an opposite way. Fuck normie Saints who do good works or perform miracles, we should have one who spoils everything he touches and hates his curse.

Well, my thinking is that as incels, we do things in an opposite way. Fuck normie Saints who do good works or perform miracles, we should have one who spoils everything he touches and hates his curse.

St. Blackops2cel it is!

Oh Morgan why have you forsaken us?

Father into your hands, I commend my spirit
Father into your hands
why have you forsaken me
In your eyes forsaken me
In your thoughts forsaken me
In your heart forsaken, me

He uglymogs me hard.

I look almost average next to him. One of the few guys I’ve seen who actually has a “toxic” personality.