Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any upcoming collegecels scared to leave home?

RechargedSamsung

RechargedSamsung

Recruit
★★★
I’ve been thinking alot lately how im gonna cope in college my orientation is about 5 days away and i really dont know wtf im doing i passed all required exams to not take remedials so im good there but the whole moving in process the college im going to is a 4hr drive away and i got bunked with a bunch of normies they completely fucking mog me and i have mild ti high scoial anxiety i dunno how to cope i might just bring my ps5 over just to cope after studying/gymaxing well the good thing is that my 3 roomates are all mexicans and 1 white dude its better than having niggers as roomates but im fucking terrified how im gonna function in college my first day is aug 26th and move in is the 18th of aug

Living on campus is brootal if you're incel. Commuting is your best option if you're subhuman.

Living on campus is brootal if you're incel. Commuting is your best option if you're subhuman.
I wish i could im forced to move out parents want me to go “have fun and experience college”:feelskek::feelskek:

I’ve been thinking alot lately how im gonna cope in college my orientation is about 5 days away and i really dont know wtf im doing i passed all required exams to not take remedials so im good there but the whole moving in process the college im going to is a 4hr drive away and i got bunked with a bunch of normies they completely fucking mog me and i have mild ti high scoial anxiety i dunno how to cope i might just bring my ps5 over just to cope after studying/gymaxing well the good thing is that my 3 roomates are all mexicans and 1 white dude its better than having niggers as roomates but im fucking terrified how im gonna function in college my first day is aug 26th and move in is the 18th of aug
nah

I've lived on campus for over a year and it was so suffocating. Being the loneliest guy there while everyone else is fucking around and having fun obviously sucked.
Couldn't take it anymore so i left and have been living in a rented flat for around 1.5 years now
Occasionally i still run into some of the normfags in my college but its much better than what i had to deal with before

Being the loneliest guy there while everyone else is fucking around and having fun obviously sucked.
Felt that and the anxiety skyrockets as soon as you enter the campus.

Either you're a normie or your parents are oblivious or they hate you.
They’re bluepilled to shit i can’t even argue with them fucking gen xers mayne