Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any truly ugly incels out there?

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
We know that this forum is full of average and semi attractive guys.Are there any really disgusting looking incels? Id say that eggman is the ugliest one but even he is not that bad and he is not even a virgin.

Dunarote said:
We know that this forum is full of average and semi attractive angle frauding, photoshop gurus.Are there any really disgusting looking incels? Id say that eggman is the ugliest one but even he is not that bad and he is not even a virgin.

fixed it for you.

Tbh you'll find uglier numales than incels.

black ops shirt incel

Jsanza
janza-2.png

Onecooldude123
0xoCjqo.jpg

remuCZN.jpg

n5z26a9dpv601.jpg

and this guy on reddit
tG3gbFQ.jpg

1404823685181.jpg

And then theres one more famous guy on reddit whose username I cant remember.

These are some of the more "famous" examples if you will, you will find tons of ugly guys posting on throwaway accounts. The thing is that most unattractive guys try to be discrete because when you are ugly you dont want to be associated with the incel crowd since you will get bullied and be made fun of. Nobody wants to become a meme. If you are attractive nobody cares if you serial kill women, they will still love you so you can afford to post your face.

i wasn't gonna reveal this but...................... im actually a chad

Im pretty confident im a 3/10 or lower.

Anyone sub 8 is ugly

Anyone who's really ugly won't be posting pics online anytime soon.

I cringe when I see pictures of my face

the fact that I'm truecel despite my height should let you know how ugly my face is

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
fixed it for you.

Idk maybe it's different in Chicago but when I walk through the city here in Germany I rarely see a guy who looks like Sean O'Pry. Most people here are definitely worse looking than Sparky or Framecel when I'm completely honest with myself. And I don't think they are permavirgins. I'm thirty years old and there's only one other virgin I know IRL and he's a PSL 2/10 (bald and obese).

I am. Big, crooked, dented nose with a flared right nostril and half an inch drooping down nose tip as a result of multiple accidents from when I was younger. It's over.

Dunarote said:
We know that this forum is full of average and semi attractive guys.Are there any really disgusting looking incels? Id say that eggman is the ugliest one but even he is not that bad and he is not even a virgin.

Yea I am ugly. I look like dsp gaming

black ops shirt incel

Jsanza
janza-2.png

Onecooldude123
0xoCjqo.jpg

remuCZN.jpg

n5z26a9dpv601.jpg

and this guy on reddit
tG3gbFQ.jpg

1404823685181.jpg

And then theres one more famous guy on reddit whose username I cant remember.

These are some of the more "famous" examples if you will, you will find tons of ugly guys posting on throwaway accounts. The thing is that most unattractive guys try to be discrete because when you are ugly you dont want to be associated with the incel crowd since you will get bullied and be made fun of. Nobody wants to become a meme. If you are attractive nobody cares if you serial kill women, they will still love you so you can afford to post your face.
tbh jsanza could ascend through beta orbitting the others are fucked tho(stblackops2 same as jsanza)

These guys are seriously deformed excluding jasna

I am. Big, crooked, dented nose with a flared right nostril and half an inch drooping down nose tip as a result of multiple accidents from when I was younger. It's over.

I’m probably a 2.5 to women honestly.

i am about a 3 with a haircut and a 2 without / scary appearance

If they were NIGGERS and looked like that guarantee they wouldnt get shit