Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any trophy/achievement hunters here?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
You guys like trophy hunting? How many platinums you have? This is a good cope tbh

Below my gamercard with trophies

Attachments

• 27DA5BC4-B3E3-4B1C-948E-F96EADE1EB78.jpeg
    27DA5BC4-B3E3-4B1C-948E-F96EADE1EB78.jpeg
    12.4 KB · Views: 58
I have technically have 8 100% games on steam but one was a meme game so I personally don't count it

iirc one was dark souls 3, another was skyrim and fallout NV but I don't remember the rest

I only have 5 platniums. Persona 5, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Strikers, Persona 4 Golden and SD Gundam G Generation Genesis. I could've gotten more if I wasn't lazy

i have 4 games 100%

Minecraft, Brawlhalla, Spiderman ps4,apex legends.
I have technically have 8 100% games on steam but one was a meme game so I personally don't count it
View attachment 437759
iirc one was dark souls 3, another was skyrim and fallout NV but I don't remember the rest
fallout new vegas was a good game i beat it 6 times.

completionist.

I sometimes receive trophies/awards in GTA games, if they count.
But I usually don't care about them that much.

JFL at this bullshit. I read the title and I thought it was about actual hunting, I was expecting to see pics of severed animals heads

i used to farm achievments on my 360 back in the day, never got
the gears of war 2 master rank achievment now that was a serious fucking grind.

think i had all of the halo 3 achievments though. I used to try to 100% every game but stopped chasing achievments after i switched to pc gaming more.

what level are you in apex legends i'm kinda low level (130) I'm pretty good tho last season I got platinum 3. ranked
i used to farm achievments on my 360 back in the day, never got
the gears of war 2 master rank achievment now that was a serious fucking grind.

think i had all of the halo 3 achievments though. I used to try to 100% every game but stopped chasing achievments after i switched to pc gaming more.
dude halo 3 was a god game, fucking best franchise created tbhngl

some games i am motivated to get the platinum, most of them i don't give a shit though

im buying most of my games only for achievements tbh
always going for 100%

I have the platinum on Bloodborne and Im getting it on Sekiro, also have all the achievements on Dark Souls on the 360

I have the platinum on Bloodborne and Im getting it on Sekiro, also have all the achievements on Dark Souls on the 360
Mogger, I only could beat Bloodborne storywise

These games are just too hard for me :blackpill:

Mogger, I only could beat Bloodborne storywise

These games are just too hard for me :blackpill:
Bloodbornes platinum is easy, Dark souls is harder because you need to get all the spells and miracles.

Bloodbornes platinum is easy, Dark souls is harder because you need to get all the spells and miracles.
I’m working on obtaining the platinum trophy on Bloodborne but I’m struggling against a boss but I will trying.

I used to care about trophies/achievements and would go after the platinum but stopped caring after a while