Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ANY TOTAL WAR CELS HERE?

GodspeedPeasant

GodspeedPeasant

Officer
★★★★★
if yes whats your fav version?. currently playing Atilla and its awesomes

i liked the first total war rome and empire

My uncle used to play that game alot is it good? Plan on playing it sometime when i go to college

Yep, I play the french alot, I also play japanese or british.

I always get annoyed how much ai is cheating and never finish my campaigns. :feelsrope:

lol cheating how?
they can recruit cheaply or heal their units much quicker than you especially bandits it's so annoying where your army gets destroyed once and you lose a city

Yeah trying shogun 2 right now too. I already played TW:Warhammer 1 and 2 which were fun but I already prefer the siege mechanics in this one.

Yeah trying shogun 2 right now too. I already played TW:Warhammer 1 and 2 which were fun but I already prefer the siege mechanics in this one.
almost downloaded shogun but went with Atilla, How is it?

almost downloaded shogun but went with Atilla, How is it
Ehm pretty good, some interesting new (well I guess it's old but to me they're new) mechanics. Like instead of having your general stand around while you recruit you can just recruit units in your cities and then walk them over to your army.
Defending siege has been a bit overpowered though, killed 2 armies with a stack of 10 units in the same turn. Hope that becomes more balanced when siege weapons become more common.

Hows Atilla, is that your first TW game?

Last edited:
Rome and Medieval are the best.

I fucking hate Warhammer and all the recent titles

Rome 2 and Attila are good too even though they’re optimized like shit

Ehm pretty good, some interesting new (well I guess it's old but to me they're new) mechanics. Like instead of having your general stand around while you recruit you can just recruit units in your cities and then walk them over to your army.
Defending siege has been a bit overpowered though, killed 2 armies with a stack of 10 units in the same turn. Hope that becomes more balanced when siege weapons become more common.

Hows Atilla, is that your first TW game?
as a user said here the optimization is not really the best and the turn times are quite long . But aside from that its really good. still trying to learn effective battle tactics and formations

Geez yesterday I defeat 2 armies with 10 units as siege defender and now I can't even beat one becausae the guy massed some bow samurai and they're busted.

Geez yesterday I defeat 2 armies with 10 units as siege defender and now I can't even beat one becausae the guy massed some bow samurai and they're busted.
awesome what fraction did u go with ? u playing Campaign?

shogun 2 was the last good one, been downhill since.

shogun 2 as Takeda is real fun, love cav charge archer fags

Rome2,Attila,shogun2,napoleon,empire are my fav

Sega is tardwrangling CA really hard after Hyenas got canned. I just want another sequel to Napoleon.