Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any tips on how to blackpill bluepilled incels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36807
  • Start date
Deleted member 36807

Deleted member 36807

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
-
I already tried a couple of techniques, including public humiliation (roasting them on their physical features + putting immense pressure on them in front of others), and online humiliation (posting their pictures online and sending them what people said and teasing them about it). The success rate is about 40% (6 people) which is pretty decent but for the other 60%, I only managed to make them a little more depressed and that was it. My personal tip would be to do it in person with people you know without any mention of blackpill or incel, etc. I tried it online and the success rate was less than 8%. I know they say let them get blackpilled by themselves but I just find it so amusing to do, I would even say this is one of the best copes I tried maxxing. What do you think?

Last edited:
The first personality incel JFL
:feelswhat:

Bullying bluepilled incels is pretty fucking easy actually, especially if you're mogmaxxed

What's the point, they'll wake up eventually

What's the point, they'll wake up eventually
True, but it'll be too late and I'm not going to wait for it. Also, it's fun as hell

I already tried a couple of techniques, including public humiliation (roasting them on their physical features + putting immense pressure on them in front of others), and online humiliation (posting their pictures online and sending them what people said and teasing them about it). The success rate is about 40% (6 people) which is pretty decent but for the other 60%, I only managed to make them a little more depressed and that was it. My personal tip would be to do it in person with people you know without any mention of blackpill or incel, etc. I tried it online and the success rate was less than 8%. I know they say let them get blackpilled by themselves but I just find it so amusing to do, I would even say this is one of the best copes I tried maxxing. What do you think?
Based, fuck bluepilledcels.

I think blackpill necessitates a certain degree of hatefulness. If you're talking of some typical Reddit nerd who is happy to simp for Twitch streamers then I don't think there is any chance to blackpill them.

I've tried it myself too. Most people are too happy and content to bother with the ugly truth.

jfl wtf does this even mean
:feelswhat:
I think blackpill necessitates a certain degree of hatefulness. If you're talking of some typical Reddit nerd who is happy to simp for Twitch streamers then I don't think there is any chance to blackpill them.

I've tried it myself too. Most people are too happy and content to bother with the ugly truth.
Idc about normalfags who are too happy or whatever, I'm talking about incels.

If incel bluepillers can’t learn or resist, let them rot in denial. Their future is Jew hell of debt wageslavery with hollyweird tranny imagery dancing in their head. Closet panty sniffers.

If incel bluepillers can’t learn or resist, let them rot in denial. Their future is Jew hell of debt wageslavery with hollyweird tranny imagery dancing in their head. Closet panty sniffers.
Exactly, I'm not doing it out of any sense of guilt or responsibility, I'm doing it because it's fun seeing them sad
This ^

Wanting to 'spread the blackpill' or 'blackpill the normies' is a major subhuman trait, you should stop that shit
Are we having this conversation again buddy?

Exactly, I'm not doing it out of any sense of guilt or responsibility, I'm doing it because it's fun seeing them sad

Are we having this conversation again buddy?
don't care

showing your subhumanity status is a bad idea, I'm trying to help you

Why would you blackpill people? Let them be happy, every day I wish I wasn't blackpilled, at least I would be happy.

They will eventually realise there is a reason they are being rejected over and over again.

Never try to blackpill normies. My "friends" coped with Meekspill so what do you expect