Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Tinder experiment with a chad being very rude and still getting women wanting to fuck ?

Inbuddhist

Inbuddhist

Major
I think it would be a very good experiment.

It doesn't have to be waaay over the top.

@catfishman23

It has be done in the past. Chad can be over the top rude, and still get laid with ease.

It has be done in the past. Chad can be over the top rude, and still get laid with ease.

Yes you and i and other incels already know that for sure, but it would be good to have a Tinder experiment.

Yes you and i and other incels already know that for sure, but it would be good to have a Tinder experiment.
It has been done as an experiment. I don´t have a link, but i remember seeing it atleast 2 or 3 times in the past.

If anyone can find it please link it to me.

You know what would be a good Tinder experiment ? If someone finds a legit 7/10 irl, pays him a sum of money create a profile of him, and then forces him to meet up with the women who agree.

Of course this will never happen but the point trying to prove is that, we don't know how many Tinder sluts will actually meet with chad let alone a date that will lead to sex.

FACEandLMS has a video on it, not on Tinder but IM 100% sure you can replicate the same results on there

Happens @ 4:40

THANK YOU Total Imbecile

I fucking love how he uses a robotic voice for women, that's what they are, robots.

Write me a bio, and I'll do the experiment

These experiments always make me sick to my stomach

we dont need anymore gay fucking tinder experiments we already know the answer to all of them

chad could literally kill the femoids brother, put her father in the hospital and get her mother fired from her job but she would still fuck chad.

i've seen tons of experiments like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back