Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any time you see an actual ugly man with a girlfriend

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Its a 99% chance he has a massive dick.
Dickpill is very real, stop coping

that or he's GIGA LOADED ($$$).

or they're not boyfriend and girlfriend. remember a guy and a girl walking together =/= fucking

wrong, any time you see an ugly man with a girlfriend, he's betabuxxing. Also dickpill is only for attractive and above males, if you're ugly foids won't get close enough to you to see your dick anyways.

every time I see an 'ugly' man with a girlfriend he's tall and has a large wide frame and doesn't have the face of an ugly 15 year old like, just the face of an ugly adult man so mogs me

No, I doubt the dick is a significant factor. It's more likely a combination of considerable wealth and a pushover personality so that she gets to milk the sucker for all he's worth.

Not to mention that these wouldn't be your average women, they have a specific personality (with significant flaws), that allows them to be such degenerate, shameless gold diggers.

P.S: These cases are rare though, and those relationships only last for however long she finds a use for him.

Saw a fatcel today he is most likely giga loaded

No, I doubt the dick is a significant factor. It's more likely a combination of considerable wealth and a pushover personality so that she gets to milk the sucker for all he's worth.

Not to mention that these wouldn't be your average women, they have a specific personality (with significant flaws), that allows them to be such degenerate, shameless gold diggers.

P.S: These cases are rare though, and those relationships only last for however long she finds a use for him.
op is probably autistic jfl

women don't even want to see you if you're ugly, let alone your ugly naked body and your weird dick. They're disgusted by it.

They care so much about dick that they'd rather date other foids than sub5 males. Not to mention that if dickpill was such a huge factor blacks would be slaying worldwide, cuz the BBC variable is well known.

wrong, any time you see an ugly man with a girlfriend, he's betabuxxing. Also dickpill is only for attractive and above males, if you're ugly foids won't get close enough to you to see your dick anyways.
No, I doubt the dick is a significant factor
cope
yes

women don't even want to see you if you're ugly, let alone your ugly naked body and your weird dick. They're disgusted by it.

They care so much about dick that they'd rather date other foids than sub5 males. Not to mention that if dickpill was such a huge factor blacks would be slaying worldwide, cuz the BBC variable is well known.
cope

That's a very good point. For women, a big dick on an ugly guy is like the tastiest cake in the world having nuggets of rat shit on top of it.