Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any thoughts on this video?

C450_4matic

C450_4matic

AMG IN DISGUISE
-
https://youtu.be/43vs-cCwWBY

I think she is cute and innocent looking, prime wife material. She is easily a 6-7/10 in my book.

Why does this bitch talk about lookism?
Like she knows anything about it, shes a fkin woman and atleast a 7.5/10.
Virtue signaling attention whore.
Shes just trying to get some orbiters from the incel/lookism community I think.

Also she wouldnt settle for anything but a 6'3 chad for sure.

Cynistic said:

Watch the video and you'll know.

I seriously doubt that. Her voice sorta cracks a lot, and she appears as if she was about to start crying any moment which leads me to believe that she's genuinely having tough time.

I have my doubts...

infinitespace said:
Cynistic said:
Watch the video and you'll know.
I seriously doubt that. Her voice sorta cracks a lot, and she appears as if she was about to start crying any moment which leads me to believe that she's genuinely having tough time.
I have my doubts...

Major cope, tell me why the fuck would she make this video.
Im not watching a 13.5 minute video of a 7.5 woman talking about the challenges ugly men face.
Shes a virtue signaling bitch 100%.
Only bluepilled retards believe that shes genuine.

She wouldnt even talk to a truecel.

I dropped a blackpill in the comment section and i'm waiting for the whiteknight cucks to attack me.

Cynistic said:
Im not watching a 13.5 minute video of a 7.5 woman talking about the challenges ugly men face.

She thinks that she is not "good looking" enough for chad deep inside. We all know she would reject any sub5, probably use them as orbiters.

Never trust a woman in 2018

infinitespace said:

"Tough time" like what? Not getting a 9.75/10 chad? I would date, fuck, marry her instantly, but she won't touch me with a 10 feet pole. Fucking virtue signaling degenerate cunts.

I think this video is an insult to people who are actually ugly.

I didn't even listen to it because it angered me.

She will soon score at least a Chad light.

Yoyo said:
Cynistic said:
She thinks that she is not "good looking" enough for chad deep inside. We all know she would reject any sub5, probably use them as orbiters.

OP actually thinks shes genuine KEK.
Fkin bitch needs to stop attentionwhoring/orbiter recruiting

I cant finish watching that whole video. I don't like listening to females speak. Can anyone quick summarize the points of her video?

Cynistic said:

I've watched about 5 minutes of the video, and from what I've gathered she's talking about her personal experiences being treated unjust due to her looks when she was younger. While I personally think she's really cute I don't think it's completely out of the option that she has looked unappealing in the past and she's faced some fucked up people.

Well of course you should take everything online with a grain of salt, but her body language and speech appear genuine.

Sub8Hate said:
I think this video is an insult to people who are actually ugly.

I didn't even listen to it because it angered me.

She will soon score at least a Chad light.

If she put on makeup and lost few pounds, she would score high status giga chad. She looks fine without makeup and makeup would take her up by 2 points at least. She would be a solid stacy.

Nautica1983 said:
I cant finish watching that whole video. I don't like listening to females speak. Can anyone quick summarize the points of her video?

She basically complains how she been bullied by her looks

Her life is hard

She can easily get a bf up to like 8 , but she wont settle for that.

Yoyo said:

Her life is hard

So is she a virgin or never had a bf before or something?

CEDS3

JFL at this woman, come on dudes help a fellow incel out.

6.5/10 femoid virtue-signals to make herself feel better. She wouldn't consider dating an incel for even half a second, and will date a 8.5/10 chad anytime soon. Nothing to see here.

She's hawt. I love her

FUCKING DELUSIONAL CUNT SHES A PRIME STACY WHAT THE HELL

Luker_Incel said:
She wouldn't consider dating an incel for even half a second, and will date a 8.5/10 chad anytime soon.

JFL @ the incels white knighting in the comments.

stupid bitches like this crack at being "ugly" lol. just cause she can't get fucking chads dick she's depressed lol. If she had to live our life she would have roped immediately just proving how weak femoids actually are, she doesn't know how it feels to be truly ugly and she is woman which instantly makes her life easier. stupid slut just looking for validation from poor bluepilled incels.

FUCK THIS BITCH JUST GETS ME SO MAD!!!!!!!!

"On lookism and being ugly" - attractive female

Clicked off immediately

Nautica1983 said:
Yoyo said:
Her life is hard
So is she a virgin or never had a bf before or something?
I know her personally and she's a kissless-virgin by CHOICE. Why? Because 'I can't live with the fact that if I get a bf he's settling'. Women live life on easy mode.

This girl can have any kind of guy she wants. Not any guy but any kind of guy.

Yoyo said:

There is nothing wrong with her looks. Nothing at all.

Drop more blackpills in her comments before all the beta orbiters show up. Stop white knighting her.