Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any thoughts on the upcoming 2025cels? I wonder what 2025cels will be like...

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock purdy is HIM | Christmaxxing †
★★★★★
It's about that time of month of the reunion of this fucking question, and I felt willing to continue this tradition from PLA1092 as he said since:
Their arrival is inevitable. :feelsLSD:

Thoughts, current members?

an abominable creature that we can't manifest with our imagination

will be gay and cringe like 90% of currentyearcels

more 2000+ kids

2025cels will be draft dodgers like trump :feelstrash: Kamala as president will give China and Russia the confidence to start WW3. They'll send nukes at us and all she will do is her weird witch cackle and twerk.:dafuckfeels: it's ovER for the USA empire once that foid gets elected :feelsrope:

It's about that time of month of the reunion of this fucking question, and I felt willing to continue this tradition from PLA1092 as he said since:

Thoughts, current members?
they will all be fakecel slayers with 5 girlfriends.

Diablo 4 hardcore players are the next crop.

More degeneration; Rising prices for goods, services and real estate; The growth of female hypergamy; More queers, trannies and cuckolds. It will be the same as this year, only worse in all the degeneration trends.

What happened in 2008 can be considered the point of the report, when after 2008 each subsequent year was worse than the previous one.