Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any thoughts on czechrepublicmaxxing ?

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★★★★
If i want to get laid easier would it be easier if i went to the czech republic ? Idk why i have my eyes set on that country in particular , but i have the intuition it would be easier to get laid there than in any western country , i know it's chad only everywhere but some places might be easier than others plus i have slavic genetics and look slavic even did an ai test with a pic on my face the ai said i was russian lol (bosnian origin) , any thoughts ?

And your name is "Frenchcel" ?? :dafuckfeels:

why not go back to Bosnia? czechs are some of the "chaddest" slavs tbh

If i want to get laid easier would it be easier if i went to the czech republic ? Idk why i have my eyes set on that country in particular , but i have the intuition it would be easier to get laid there than in any western country , i know it's chad only everywhere but some places might be easier than others plus i have slavic genetics and look slavic even did an ai test with a pic on my face the ai said i was russian lol (bosnian origin) , any thoughts ?
Togif 2

I'm half Czech and have been to the Czech Republic several times since I was a baby, and I can confirm that you will have no luck. The foids there are just as hypergamous and chad only as the western ones, and they actively hate and avoid their sub-5 male compatriots.

well ok thx for the advice at least guys lol.

better chance going to SEA

why not go back to Bosnia? czechs are some of the "chaddest" slavs tbh
can't go back to bosnia , dead country plus can't go back there because of papers we gave up our bosnian papers for the french citizenship but since the czech rep is in the eu i can go there but i won't try because of what you guys wrote lmao.

I'm half Czech and have been to the Czech Republic several times since I was a baby, and I can confirm that you will have no luck. The foids there are just as hypergamous and chad only as the western ones, and they actively hate and avoid their sub-5 male compatriots.
ok at least thx for the advice

no east asia is the only way