Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any teethcels here

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★★
I have buck teeth! Kms

My teeth are fine, so far no real problems (*knocks on the wood*), although they are a bit yellowish

they are good but i dont brush much ngl. could be better tbh

Mine have receded a bit because i brush too much

Got them whitened today. Gonna have to get braces soon I have a crowding and crossbite.

My teeth are a mess.

Wish I was given braces as a child.

crooked and yellow teeth,

Im a toothcel. Not a teethcel.

They are lonely tooths

yes, i'm missing one of my front teeth and have 2 severe cavities

Mine were fucked til I got braces, still have some permanent braces on some of the teeth, also one is eroded away, and most are half bone, half filling, and all yellow. I used to drink a lot of soda when I was depressed.

can someone post a picture of their teeth pls

yes mine were fucked but I got braces a year ago and they come off next month so i guess thats 1 less thing i have to worry about

Mine are crooked. I'm missing one in the front as well.

Parents didn't do shit knowing this, even though they had money. Dentist would strongly recommend it cause he saw how shitty my teeth would be later.

Only because I'm too lazy to clean them

Wish I was given braces as a child.
My teeth are crooked and have gaps, my mom tried to cope by saying “they’ll straighten themselves out after a few years :soy: It’s normal to have crooked teeth at that age” literal beetle juice iq, black single moms are nothing but a curse.

I have white spots

mine are full of fillings as I have a sweet tooth and when I was in my early twenties I drank 160 cans of soft drink a week so my teeth are fucked but you can't tell unless I open my mouth wide.

My teeth are so fucking crooked. They look exactly like St.NeverGiveUp's teeth.

21583.jpg

Yes, I'm a monster.

Never Been to the dentist in my entire life. I only brush like 3 times a week. My teeth are rotting. I'm also dying too. I'm fucked up and I'm going to continue to fuck myself up more to become an example of what a human being shouldn't be like

Never Been to the dentist in my entire life. I only brush like 3 times a week. My teeth are rotting. I'm also dying too. I'm fucked up and I'm going to continue to fuck myself up more to become an example of what a human being shouldn't be like
Bro :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

The front teeth on my lower jaw are crowded and its really fucking annoying