Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious any tattoocels here?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
share ur ink boyosssssssss
planing to do one soon

Just thugmaxx bro.

if i shared mine it would possibly doxx me. cant tell if you're IT or just didn't think of that tbh.

when i was try to cure my incelsdoom whit antipsychotics i try to erase my tattoes ,now i dont care i dont want new

I think tattoos are pretty normie, and they end up making your body look like trash. Well our body's already looks like trash I guess so fuck it I might as well get a tat :feelsthink:

I've got a few. Mostly Norse symbols. Runes, Valknut, aegishjalmur, and the triple horn of odin

Tattoos are going to color your lymph nodes. I saw a colored lymph node of a tattoed person before, it's utterly disgusting.

I would get a tattoo if I knew what I wanted.

I have the portrait of our lord and saviour E. Rodgers tatooed on my dick.

I have 3 and I'll probably get more. I've always liked drawing on myself as a kid so I'm honestly pretty used to being covered in pictures. This way I can have pictures that I like on my at all times, done by people who are better artists than me as well.