Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Any swimmercels here?

Akhnai

Akhnai

Christian Incel
-
Can swimming actually makes you taller and enlarge your scapula?

Going to a pool is cheaper than going to gym,so if swimming is indeed effective then i might consider it instead of burning my income to go to a gym

I'm scared of swimming I remember going to a party once and trying to swim and almost drowned. The only reason why I didn't drown because I was holding on the ledge of the pool.

Going to a pool is cheaper than going to gym,so if swimming is indeed effective then i might consider it instead of burning my income to go to a gym
its cope, maybe high intensity swimming will increase HGh, but if ur over 16 ur height is set for the most part

Swimming will make you taller if you're like 5 years old

No. But I'm a swimcel. Just learned to swim last year when I was 19

I do swim sometimes and im thinking about going to the public pool but not to be taller. I haave and standar body (at least im not fat) but more importante im kinda skinny and my genitals stick out a lot from my body line so i have a prominent bulge. I think that foids dont like that (may be they feel her feminy threatened (?) :feelshehe: when they notice i have bigger bulge thn her breast-bulge) but i dont give shit. They will hve to see my bulge no matter they like or not.

swimming is fun cope
also it works out pretty much all your muscles at once I'm pretty sure so if you are a muscletonecel it can help

:feelsseriously: bro, lift heavy weights and mogg prettyboy chads

:feelsseriously: bro, lift heavy weights and mogg prettyboy chads

I'm scared of swimming I remember going to a party once and trying to swim and almost drowned. The only reason why I didn't drown because I was holding on the ledge of the pool.
You don't drown if you hold air inside your lungs. The trick about swimming is letting some air out and then taking more air