Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any Sub 80 IQ cels here?

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
Life is depressing with an Low IQ, imagine not knowing how to do basic shit. Even normies mock me for being slow and dull, I barely graduated high school.

Lower than 80? That's so low that you aren't even in the ideal range for roasties that prefer below average IQ males. Brutal.

if you had sub80 iq you wouldn't be able to use proper grammar and punctuation.

My IQ is definitely sub 70 JFL.

I’m unironically dumb as a bag of rocks. Very clumsy and forgetful in general.
Lower than 80? That's so low that you aren't even in the ideal range for roasties that prefer below average IQ males. Brutal.
Higher IQ mogs. 140 IQ Chad can rule the world.

My PIQ is impaired from NLD.

My IQ is definitely sub 70 JFL.

I’m unironically dumb as a bag of rocks. Very clumsy and forgetful in general.

Higher IQ mogs. 140 IQ Chad can rule the world.

It's just being Chad though. For normies, 140 IQ is a trucel trait unless also careermaxxed/rich.

It's just being Chad though. For normies, 140 IQ is a trucel trait.
Nah, with that kinda intelligence you can do more than just have sex. Worst part about IQ is you’re stuck with it, I’m gonna be a dumbass till the day I die.

Being high IQ is a blessing on par with being GL, if you’re legit retarded/uggo like me it’ll ruin your life.

Life is depressing with an Low IQ, imagine not knowing how to do basic shit. Even normies mock me for being slow and dull, I barely graduated high school.
I doubt that your IQ is lower than 80. As Draestyn said up there, if you had a low IQ, you would be illiterate, but by looking at your replies, your grammar is pretty good. I would say that you are probably around the 85-100 range.

I doubt that your IQ is lower than 80. As Draestyn said up there, if you had a low IQ, you would be illiterate, but by looking at your replies, your grammar is pretty good. I would say that you are probably around the 85-100 range.
I was professionally tested along time ago at 79 IQ, by the school psychologist. My verbal IQ was barely average for people in my age group.

I was professionally tested along time ago at 79 IQ, by the school psychologist. My verbal IQ was barely average for people in my age group.
But from then till now, would you say that your IQ got a bit higher? I never got professionally tested but I have done my IQ test online recently and I always keep on getting a score that ranges from 90-100.

Was your IQ always like this or was there a specific event in your life that affected your brain? 1 year ago, I was perfectly fine until I went through some shit, now it has affected me in some sort of way where I'm unable to retain information in my head.

Last edited:
just in short term memory,
but other stuff its higher

But from then till now, would you say that your IQ got a bit higher? I never got professionally tested but I have done my IQ test online recently and I always keep on getting a score that ranges from 90-100.

Was your IQ always like this or was there a specific event in your life that affected your brain? 1 year ago, I was perfectly fine until I went through some shit, now it has affected me in some sort of way where I'm unable to retain information.
I think I was little smarter back then, I could learn other languages fairly fast and had an great memory. But my lazy LDAR lifestyle worsen my brain and made my ADHD worse.

Brutally over for you and me. U wjll hve grind 2x-3x normal IQ or higb IQ to get same result

Justus Grossbier(Michael Jackson Admirer):

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 16 10 36

Screenshot from 2021 12 21 22 02 09

James Knott:

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 22 57 34

Screenshot from 2021 12 22 22 54 39

Justus Grossbier realized the value of "Mind" over "Muscle".

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-12-22 23-03-51.png
    Screenshot from 2021-12-22 23-03-51.png
    510.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
@cutthroat is the only user I know of that has a verified IQ close to 80: you can pm him as he is a very shy poster but he is very thoughtful person when I got the chance to speak to him early in the fall.
81 iq verified

Never took a test but I'd probably fail since I'm shit at following instructions

i stopped giving a shit about my classes

Never took a test

Don't. It will make you depressed if you find out your'e low iq like me.
Got 124 points. Now I’m feeling a little bit frustrated because I always thought that it’s between 60-80. It means I don’t have any excuses for this poor and autistic live that I have because I could achieve more but I didn’t.:feelskek:

Last edited: