Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any stoner incels out there?

now a jakepaulcel?
@ProudIncelistani is this your alt bro

I don't do drugs

I don't know how to get drugs,I'm a friendlesscel.

Lets talk about all the drugs we have while the fbi is watching and give them an excuse to kick down our doors lol

You have to be turbo NT, socially dexterous and facially trustworthy to have access to drug market. How are you junkies even incel at this point?

One of my favourite copes tbh

I don't know how to get drugs,I'm a friendlesscel.
Kek.

On topic: I would actually love to try certain drugs, just to see how the feeling is. I took a few cookies back in the days and did smoke hookah one time but I am not sure how pure all of these things were. Probably not much.

You have to be turbo NT, socially dexterous and facially trustworthy to have access to drug market. How are you junkies even incel at this point?
cope

Underagecel (not that I'd want to when I get older anyway)

if you're antiweed youre low iq

I'm rolling one up right now

exam on wednesday

Yes I was for a couple years. But honestly kind of hated it because it made me want sex so damn badd. I enjoy weed more when it wares off then the actual high, when it wares off I am left in a nice, calm glowey mood. But dont like the first hour or so