Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any steroidcels here?

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Should I start to take roids? Anybody experienced with it? I want to be stronger bigger and feel better tbh and roids help with it.

if u want; i'll probably do it in the future tbh

if u want; i'll probably do it in the future tbh
I'm not to sure about it. At one side I want it but also not because of the expensive price and health disorders.

I'm a weakcel and i'm not going to workout to change it, too lazy.
But i suggest you to ask @iKillCucks. He is a steroidcel.

Its expensive
Risky for health
If your face is fucked up its a waste of money
Framecels benefit
Skinnydeadcels benefit
Hop on tren, gh and cut with clen.

OK BYE NOW

Don’t they shrink your balls? lol

Just gymcel harder

You're a teen, you have no reason to get juice.
But still, get a blood test if your t level is low, tell your doc what he would suggest.

almost every juicer has a bloated moon face which makes them look even more incel

aside from a few guys who stay 8% bodyfat all year around

Do you hop on clen when cutting or are you just trying to monstermaxx?

You tried tren before?
i stay lean around 9 to 12% bf and i grow. I don't get fat when putting on mass so i don't have to use clen and go crazy when cutting. Yes I have before but it turns me into a raging lunatic
almost every juicer has a bloated moon face which makes them look even more incel

aside from a few guys who stay 8% bodyfat all year around
Use an AI to avoid the water bloat

Its expensive
Risky for health
If your face is fucked up its a waste of money
Framecels benefit
Skinnydeadcels benefit
Hop on tren, gh and cut with clen.

OK BYE NOW
Lol what testosterone is cheap

More than 15 years taking roids, ask me anything you want to know!

Nope steroidmaxx is for chucks

I used to gymcel for years, did a lot of deca + winstrol (very classic cycle), all that shit, UNTIL I found out about the whole wide hips aesthetics problem - meaning there is nothing I can do to make my hips narrower and thus gymcelling is useless. After I discovered that fact I stopped then and there and never set foot in the gym from that day when someone linked me that thread about wide hips - it was completely over for me. Shortly after stopping I lost all gains and everything, but I didn't care about gains anymore because gains are meaningless without a WASP frame. It's all about bones and having the WASP frame (narrow hips, wide clavicles) otherwise gym is a waste of time

I want to do it but I'm poorcel so no

You're a teen, you have no reason to get juice.
But still, get a blood test if your t level is low, tell your doc what he would suggest.
I didnt went to the doc in years bro I dont even know how that works tbh kek

I don't advice it tbh but its your choice.

try pm @Jamiecel he was roidedmaxxed

Are the health risks really that high like all the normies say?
Anabolic steroids just amplifies whatever you have(your genetics) and what you are doing. If you are eating mostly unhealthy foods, not training properly, and have genetic propensities (health issues), specially if you are above 14% bodyfat, you'll be a walking side effect and nothing more!

Otherwise, it depends on the compounds, diet, etc. The most androgenic compounds are the worst if you are not lean enough and not dieting properly, but as soon as you gain some muscle mass it becomes pretty tolerable.

They are not that problematic if you don't abuse it. Hair loss, if you are prone to, is the worst side effect IMO. All other side effects can be mitigated if you know what to use, how, when and how long.

theres some roids in looksmax last time i checked. theres a guide there also.
tldr
if you are working out hard with good diet and good gainz for at least an year, do it.
otherwise it wont worth the hustle.

theres some roids in looksmax last time i checked. theres a guide there also.
tldr
if you are working out hard with good diet and good gainz for at least an year, do it.
otherwise it wont worth the hustle.
I have used and abused almost all of them! They all work, they all have its use for different people, different approaches and end goals.

wish i could take tren, but it would rip my hair apart tbh.

copinggymcel took dnp and hes dead now

Should I start to take roids? Anybody experienced with it? I want to be stronger bigger and feel better tbh and roids help with it.

There's a thread on looksmax. I'm probably going to do it.