Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any spaniardcels, can you please inform me of the current politics of Spain as well as its more recent history?

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Being that I am Latino and knowing how Spanish colonization affected Latin America, I want to know how the colonial period affected Spain itself. I live in the U.S. and I know about the colonial period mostly on the Latin American perspective.

Most of what I know about the history of Spain was that it was once a Roman province inhabited by Celts and Basque people before the Germanic Visigoths formed their own kingdom. Due to internal instability the Muslims invaded and took over almost the entire Iberian peninsula reducing the Christians to a small retreat far north, where for the next 770 years or so started to expand and reclaim the peninsula breaking up and merging among a few kingdoms in the process, until in 1492 when Castile, the most dominant kingdom, got rid of the last remaining Muslim stronghold. Castile and Aragon would later merge under the Catholic Monarchs to form modern Spain. The remaining Muslims and Jews were either expelled or forced to be converted during the Inquisition.

That same year, Spain would sponsor Christopher Columbus' voyage to the Indies since there was a need to an alternative trade route due to the Ottomans taking over Constantinople. Little did he and his crew know they would stumble upon new continents.

Beyond that I know somewhat little about Spain into the modern period. All I know is that the Habsburgs soon ascended the throne, briefly also ascended the throne of Portugal until they got booted by the Braganzas, got so inbred that their last ruler Carlos II couldn't produce an heir and led to the War of Spanish succession ending with the Bourbons taking over. Then Napoleon briefly occupied Spain leading to rural rebellions.

Then in the late 19th century and early 20th century Marxism and Anarchism enter the country leading to the creation of two republics until the 1930s Civil War where the republicans and the nationalists fight each other, the nationalists win and the Bourbon dynasty is restored with Francisco Franco ruling the country until 1975. Afterwards, Spain democratizes and joins the EU.

Today however, tensions remain between right-wing nationalists and left-wing Marxists and anarchists along with various dissident succession movements amongst the autonomous regions especially with Catalonia, the Basque and Galicia. I also heard that Spain isn't doing so good economically compared to northern European countries.

@SparkLight
@thespanishcel
@Steiner Ex Machina
@BCNincel
@El3ctr1ck
@AbsolutelyBrutal
@ConquistadorCel
@IsolationHurts
@Honeypot
@littlemanhikicel
@Deadend
@soymonkcel
@Solo Disident

Last edited:
who else spic af rn :feelsbadman:

You don't wish to use Google? Very well. I used to speak of the Great Caliphate often on Yahoo Answers(Hispania), but memories were lost during my youth commune time, sadly.

You don't wish to use Google? Very well. I used to speak of the Great Caliphate often on Yahoo Answers(Hispania), but memories were lost during my youth commune time, sadly.
I want more direct answers rather than spend time looking up stuff online.

Oh that's alot of spanishcels there

I send @thespanishcel a MD and he didn't reply back.

Un poco de por favor status maxxeado en incels.is

Last edited:
Short summary of the governments after Franco:
-Adolfo Suarez and Calvo Sotelo: Tbh this was just a transition period so they didn't do much. There was the oil crisis so Spain has hit badly like the rest of the world.
-Felipe Gonzalez: He made some stupid decisions like joining NATO (despite he said he wouldn't do it) and bad economic policy decisions that ruined Spanish industry, it was cheaper to buy from abroad so local producers were fucked. The 80s in Spain were weird times with an epidemic of heroin addiction (you could find used syringes in parks and all that sheit), high unemployment and terrorism. I dunno why boomers remember those years like "the best years ever"
-Jose Maria Aznar: During his mandate there was economic prosperity and low unemployment but it was mostly because he did policies that favoured the construction sector and caused a housing bubble, many people earned good money working on construction but when the bubble exploded in 2007 those people lost their jobs and many were in big debt so they were fucked. He was best friends with Bush so he joined the war in Iraq and sent some troops but they returned home very soon. He started the Catalan problem by giving them some concessions in exchange of votes. But it was probably the most decent president even if it wasn't great.
-Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero: He was elected in very strange circumstances after the terrorist attacks of 11 March 2004 (the polls said he wouldn't win but after the attack he won by a wide margin) and was doing okay until the great recession. His government couldn't manage it and it was this time when all the protests started and when Catalan nationalism appeared after many years of being irrelevant.
-Mariano Rajoy: He had to solve the problems caused by the previous government so this meant unpopular measures like reducing public expenditure and changing the labor market to make it more flexible, people hated him for that. Around 2013 recovery "happened" and the situation got a bit better but Spain was still worse than previous to 2007.
-Pedro Sanchez: He's the worst thing that has ever happened to Spain, his government is full of anti-Spanish traitors (the SJWs, the Catalan and Basque nationalists, etc.) and his management of the coronavirus pandemic and on-going economic crisis has been an absolute disaster. I would be very surprised if he's re-elected in 2023 because people are very pissed off right now with him.

Short summary of the governments after Franco:
-Adolfo Suarez and Calvo Sotelo: Tbh this was just a transition period so they didn't do much. There was the oil crisis so Spain has hit badly like the rest of the world.
-Felipe Gonzalez: He made some stupid decisions like joining NATO (despite he said he wouldn't do it) and bad economic policy decisions that ruined Spanish industry, it was cheaper to buy from abroad so local producers were fucked. The 80s in Spain were weird times with an epidemic of heroin addiction (you could find used syringes in parks and all that sheit), high unemployment and terrorism. I dunno why boomers remember those years like "the best years ever"
-Jose Maria Aznar: During his mandate there was economic prosperity and low unemployment but it was mostly because he did policies that favoured the construction sector and caused a housing bubble, many people earned good money working on construction but when the bubble exploded in 2007 those people lost their jobs and many were in big debt so they were fucked. He was best friends with Bush so he joined the war in Iraq and sent some troops but they returned home very soon. He started the Catalan problem by giving them some concessions in exchange of votes. But it was probably the most decent president even if it wasn't great.
-Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero: He was elected in very strange circumstances after the terrorist attacks of 11 March 2004 (the polls said he wouldn't win but after the attack he won by a wide margin) and was doing okay until the great recession. His government couldn't manage it and it was this time when all the protests started and when Catalan nationalism appeared after many years of being irrelevant.
-Mariano Rajoy: He had to solve the problems caused by the previous government so this meant unpopular measures like reducing public expenditure and changing the labor market to make it more flexible, people hated him for that. Around 2013 recovery "happened" and the situation got a bit better but Spain was still worse than previous to 2007.
-Pedro Sanchez: He's the worst thing that has ever happened to Spain, his government is full of anti-Spanish traitors (the SJWs, the Catalan and Basque nationalists, etc.) and his management of the coronavirus pandemic and on-going economic crisis has been an absolute disaster. I would be very surprised if he's re-elected in 2023 because people are very pissed off right now with him.
Yeah, I always figured that Spain in its current state is going to fall apart. Do you think Spain's economic problems had to do in part with inflation during the decline of the colonial period?

Though I'm more interested in what happened between 1492 and 1936.

I also heard that Spain isn't doing so good economically compared to northern European countries.
Yeah it has a pretty high unemployment rate in Europe as well as an economy that relies a lot on tourism which accounts for 11.8% of Spain’s GDP as well as building sectors and such.

@SparkLight
@thespanishcel
@Steiner Ex Machina
@BCNincel
@El3ctr1ck
@AbsolutelyBrutal
@ConquistadorCel
@IsolationHurts
@Honeypot
@littlemanhikicel
@Deadend
@soymonkcel
@Solo Disident
So this is the full list of volcels/fakecels :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
They can get a bolivian woman (Migrant)
@Steiner Ex Machina <-- this one is spaniard too

They'll get prestige in Latin America for being gachupines.

I send @thespanishcel a MD and he didn't reply back.

Un poco de por favor status maxxeado en incels.is
No eres el único al que le pasa, debe de ser autista o algo :feelskek:

By that logic you are a volcel too my fellow mutt friend, what is stopping you from getting an african tribal woman for yourself? :feelshmm:

By that logic you are a volcel too my fellow mutt friend, what is stopping you from getting an african tribal woman for yourself? :feelshmm:
there's no african women here :feelsseriously:
you got latinas, arabs, africans, you can give your white dick to any ofthem

there's no african women here :feelsseriously:
you got latinas, arabs, africans, you can give your white dick to any ofthem
The Spaniards did brought African slaves to Latin America, this is especially apparent in my muttfested country on one-half of the island.

The Spaniards did brought African slaves to Latin America, this is especially apparent in my muttfested country on one-half of the island.
but mostly in center america, colombia, venezuela and the caribbean countries.
i rarely see niggers in my city.

mexico is mostly indigenous. niggers are super rare to see here.

Last edited:
but mostly in center america, colombia, venezuela and the caribbean countries.
i rarely see niggers in my city.

mexico is mostly indigenous. niggers are super rare here.
I know the Spaniards did brought very few African slaves to Mexico. Also there were runaway black slaves from the U.S. who escaped to Mexico and became the Mascogos and founded the holiday of Juneteenth.

Also, doesn't Mexico also get migrants from Haiti and blacks from Central America?

I am not a Spaniardcel but i always wondered about the Spanish identity and its relation to Latinos identity. Do Latinos hate Spain because of the colonial history or they see it as their mother land ? I think white latinos consider Spain as their mother land but mixed latinos have a serious identity crisis. The Spanish colonization was a big failure and the result it created shitholes like Latin America unlike the British colonization that was a great success, USA, Canada, Australia etc The Anglo Saxons didn't mix their blood and share common rights with the natives/ slaves until recently and they kept ethnics and under check and separated themselves from them crating better civilized societies unlike Spaniards mixed their blood with the natives and African slaves and lost their identity giving birth to mestizos mulattos castizo etc whole wasted generations, the creation of their societies and modern states was a mess without any standards unlike the creation of USA. Spaniards themselves aren't considered white by Nordic supremacists and they are portrayed as sand niggerrs in Hollywood movies even USA immigration services don't consider them white but Hispanic.

I am not a Spaniardcel but i always wondered about the Spanish identity and its relation to Latinos identity. Do Latinos hate Spain because of the colonial history or they see it as their mother land ? I think white latinos consider Spain as their mother land but mixed latinos have a serious identity crisis. The Spanish colonization was a big failure and the result it created shitholes like Latin America unlike the British colonization that was a great success, USA, Canada, Australia etc The Anglo Saxons didn't mix their blood and share common rights with the natives/ slaves until recently and they kept ethnics and under check and separated themselves from them crating better civilized societies unlike Spaniards mixed their blood with the natives and African slaves and lost their identity giving birth to mestizos mulattos castizo etc whole wasted generations, the creation of their societies and modern states was a mess without any standards unlike the creation of USA. Spaniards themselves aren't considered white by Nordic supremacists and they are portrayed as sand niggerrs in Hollywood movies even USA immigration services don't consider them white but Hispanic.

View attachment 588953
Tbh, I do resent the Spaniards for wiping out the natives from the island I was born in and replacing them with mongrels made from African slaves. We don't have an ethnic identity nor is our ancestry tied to the island we were from, only an amalgam from other places on Earth and having foreign blood from everywhere else.

And I hate my existence and the fact that I come form such a muttfest. If they at least didn't imported niggers, I wouldn't resent them as much.

Hi, it seems you know a lot about it. Actually we have 30% of youth unemployment, I'm unemployed myself with 30+ yo, qualified people usually emigrate to Germany,UK,USA, low birth rates, tensions with Morocco , this last one probably the most concerning trouble actually. Actually there is a truckers strike cause mostly by oil prices, food oil is expensive too due Rusia-Ucranian war. secessionists are calm, covid dictatorship although you can already take off your mask in the street and political corruption and misandric feminism.

Hi, it seems you know a lot about it. Actually we have 30% of youth unemployment, I'm unemployed myself with 30+ yo, qualified people usually emigrate to Germany,UK,USA, low birth rates, tensions with Morocco , this last one probably the most concerning trouble actually. Actually there is a truckers strike cause mostly by oil prices, food oil is expensive too due Rusia-Ucranian war. secessionists are calm, covid dictatorship although you can already take off your mask in the street and political corruption and misandric feminism.
30%? man i wonder if backhome is worse then spain.

Yes, unemployement is a big thing here.
i knew spain was bad(heck even people from portugal skip spain and go to france/uk/swiz),bu 30% is a lot. the good part is that inceldom is probably lower since betabuxxers have much more purchasing power.

i knew spain was bad(heck even people from portugal skip spain and go to france/uk/swiz),bu 30% is a lot. the good part is that inceldom is probably lower since betabuxxers have much more purchasing power.
Idk because I don't have money/job to betabuxx and I don't have social life, So Idk if other guys are "winning" via betabuxxing. About portuguese going to other countries they are right, the only ones getting jobs here are foids or faggots or handsome straight men or via influence knowing somebody in the job.

Spanishcel reporting in. Unfortunately, I've been forced to NEETmax for the next 12 months (cannot afford any scholarship nor pay for community college, mostly due to my average IQ along with chronic brainfog — caused by Prozac :fuk:), so I'm trying to re-learn coding and focus on web development instead.
TBH, there are little to no jobs (at all) for the low skilled market (some of the current "available" non-skilled jobs include: package/food delivering (aKa megawageslaving); construction worker (plumbing/welding/etc... however, there's a major trucker strike happening at the moment, so self-employed plumbers expect material shortage and therefore, most probably, they will be forced to delay/cease their schedule/appointments (tl;dr: few to none apprenticeship jobs during the following weeks :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:).

It's over for spanischels :feelsrope:, both remote working and/or emigrating are the only ways to succeed as southern Europeans.

Bump, need to know what happened in Spain between 1492 and 1930s. Too lazy to do my own research.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back