Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any soccer fan?

Are you a soccer fan?

• Total voters
D

Draconian Times

-
I am a Real Madrid supporter. My favorite player is Cristiano Ronaldo. He is no longer the best player, but he was insanely skilled in his prime. I play soccer as well. Sports are part of my life since I was a child, and it should be part of yours.

I played it with friends but didn't watch it on the talmudvision.

Only important matches to hang out with friends.

I'm shit at football and sport in general and have bad memories of being bullied for it and not liking it. The jocks play it whilst all the girls watch them.

I was really surprised that man city rolled real like that.

I was really surprised that man city rolled real like that.
Haaland just too good. They never stood a chance. He'll definitely win the ballon d'or

Idk never really was a fan I just follow it from time to time (liverpool fan tbhngl)

Man city winning the treble this year.

Haaland just too good. They never stood a chance. He'll definitely win the ballon d'or
Haaland wasn't even that good in that game.

no im not good at that

Yeah but not as much as before.
I only watch my favorite's team games now.
I don't really care anymore about national team games or champions league games.

Real Madrid got destroyed by Man City

*football is chad worship and thus cucked :blackpill:

i stopped watching football after 2019 and 2020 but i was always a barce fan until they become total shit and i hate that pretty boy fag they have new in the team. he even got lusted on by some princesses or something.
bring back the fucking midget

i stopped watching football after 2019 and 2020 but i was always a barce fan until they become total shit and i hate that pretty boy fag they have new in the team. he even got lusted on by some princesses or something.
bring back the fucking midget
You mean Ronaldhino. He went to Barca instead of Real Madrid because Real Madrid rejected him cause he was too ugly and they got David Beckham instead

You mean Ronaldhino. He went to Barca instead of Real Madrid because Real Madrid rejected him cause he was too ugly and they got David Beckham instead
no i am talking about the new pretty boy Gavi. i heard that some girl from a loyal family wanted to date him.
Gavi breaks silence over Barcelona future after Chelsea approach | Football  | Metro News

I support a very very successful team but i hate modern 'soccer'

Too many non Europeans
Too much money
Too many games

Buy a ball and play football alone it's better this way