Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Any smokers here?

lutherann

lutherann

Greycel
Anyone smoke cigarettes? I do and was just wondering what y’all smoked and how it effects you.
For me it’s pretty calming even though I live separated from the world anyways.
But it can be dangerous too, allows me time to think about this world I’m living in and now I and many others have been cursed.

I smoke petrol fumes

used to smoke weed, but no cigs. Had to stop. I dunno I like how I feel when I smoke and high but when I am not high I fly back to reality and become the same piece of shit. This masking of my truecelf led me to believe I was living in a lie and had to snap out of it. Altered reality is a cope only for as long as it lasts, then real life hits back hard.

Cigarettes are too expensive here :fuk:
I can understand that. My job takes me to a few different states in the US and the price varies between states, sometimes up to $4 a pack.
used to smoke weed, but no cigs. Had to stop. I dunno I like how I feel when I smoke and high but when I am not high I fly back to reality and become the same piece of shit. This masking of my truecelf led me to believe I was living in a lie and had to snap out of it. Altered reality is a cope only for as long as it lasts, then real life hits back hard.
I’ve never smoked weed, or done any drug for that matter. I get drug tested often and one bad drug test and I get fired.

I’ve never smoked weed, or done any drug for that matter. I get drug tested often and one bad drug test and I get fired.
Do you prefer to go by agent or detective?

Do you prefer to go by agent or detective?
Kek. I was raised in a very sheltered household and was led to believe it’s very damaging, so I never bothered to try anything.
Had I not taken this job I’d be a lot more open.

Kek. I was raised in a very sheltered household and was led to believe it’s very damaging, so I never bothered to try anything.
Had I not taken this job I’d be a lot more open.
they are right it is damaging. I dont know many people who can get high and just straight up so no more. Its hard but its a test of character and shit.

I never smoked a ciggie before, but I did smoke hookah once and I fucking hated it. It gave me a headache and I felt sick afterwards :feelskek:

they are right it is damaging. I dont know many people who can get high and just straight up so no more. Its hard but its a test of character and shit.

I never smoked a ciggie before, but I did smoke hookah once and I fucking hated it. It gave me a headache and I felt sick afterwards :feelskek:
I tried hookah once, I tried to do it myself and I burned the tobacco and it just tasted like shit

I tried hookah once, I tried to do it myself and I burned the tobacco and it just tasted like shit
I went to a bar back when I was masquerading. It was alice in wonderland themed and they had an open mic night. I had to sit there and smoke on shit to just get my mind anywhere other than the whale whores on stage talking and chanting about their periods and abusive relationships or the simp white knights just trying to get lucky with the free spirits JFL

@highinhibition smoked, but he's gone.:feelsbadman::feelscry:

Anyone smoke cigarettes? I do and was just wondering what y’all smoked and how it effects you.
But it can be dangerous too, allows me time to think about this world I’m living in and now I and many others have been cursed.
Used to smoke for almost 5 years, quit smoking 5 months ago, the first 2-3 weeks after quitting were hell.
I quit because i felt like shit when i wake up, phlegm, tonsil stones.
What i liked about cigs is when i returned home after a long day without smoking a single cig then lighting one in the evening, i get light headed and my muscles relax

If I don't smoke, I start acting nonsensical, same with my thoughts. my meso-limbic is completely dysregulated.

Never smoked anything. No tobacco no weed. I hate the smell.

I'd 100% do meth though if I could. That's how it'll be for me, meth followed by ER.

Used to smoke for almost 5 years, quit smoking 5 months ago, the first 2-3 weeks after quitting were hell.
I quit because i felt like shit when i wake up, phlegm, tonsil stones.
What i liked about cigs is when i returned home after a long day without smoking a single cig then lighting one in the evening, i get light headed and my muscles relax
That’s how I feel too. The first cigarette of the day is kino
If I don't smoke, I start acting nonsensical, same with my thoughts. my meso-limbic is completely dysregulated.
I don’t act non-sensical. Ive quit cold turkey once and felt fine, but I feel like if I quit now I’d get stressed and spastic.
Never smoked anything. No tobacco no weed. I hate the smell.

I'd 100% do meth though if I could. That's how it'll be for me, meth followed by ER.
Guy at my job has tried every drug under the sun and he said that meth is cool just don’t smoke it all the time cause it really shows if you do. Your teeth get fucked, your personality changes, etc

Guy at my job has tried every drug under the sun and he said that meth is cool just don’t smoke it all the time cause it really shows if you do. Your teeth get fucked, your personality changes, etc
I live in a shithole. When I was a teenagecel I used to steal my mother/aunt/uncle's signature stamp and prescription papers and prescribe myself ritalin :feelsohh:
I don't do that shit anymore but just thinking about it is tempting

I smoke, it's like $40 for a pack of 20s here. I spend like $160 a week on smokes, it's fucked up, but I enjoy it for the most part, except the health side sucks dick. I feel it.

I used to smoke weed years ago, I didn't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol, just fitness and shit.

Now i smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol, no exercise except work here and there.

I only smoke weed. Why you smoke cigs and not weed? I dont get it, you get no high

I smoke, it's like $40 for a pack of 20s here. I spend like $160 a week on smokes, it's fucked up, but I enjoy it for the most part, except the health side sucks dick. I feel it.

I used to smoke weed years ago, I didn't smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol, just fitness and shit.

Now i smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol, no exercise except work here and there.
I smoke around a pack every other day, and I drink somewhat often. I’m not supposed to drink on the job but as long as nobody catches me I’m fine. I’m pretty hidden about it.
I only smoke weed. Why you smoke cigs and not weed? I dont get it, you get no high
I can’t smoke weed due to my job, random drug tests are common, and they have a no tolerance policy.

I've never smoked in my life and I never will.

It’s disgusting.
Agreed, I've never understood the appeal of it. Not once in my life have I ever thought to myself, "I feel like clogging up my lungs with a lot of toxic garbage and paying a fortune for the privilege".

Agreed, I've never understood the appeal of it. Not once in my life have I ever thought to myself, "I feel like clogging up my lungs with a lot of toxic garbage and paying a fortune for the privilege".
Do you have a specific reason you want to avoid clogging your lungs?

I buy a pack or two every once in a while.

Currently I'm smoking after my gymmaxxing sessions while drinking juice or milk. It's pretty good :feelscomfy:

I buy a pack or two every once in a while.

Currently I'm smoking after my gymmaxxing sessions while drinking juice or milk. It's pretty good :feelscomfy:
What kind? I alternate between American spirits and Camel Crush.

What kind? I alternate between American spirits and Camel Crush.
Usually yellow Camels, and Marlboro Ice or Lucky Doubles sometimes.

I wish I could try American Spirits and unfiltered Camels/Luckies, the cigarette scene where I live is super limited, and importing is out of question.

Usually yellow Camels, and Marlboro Ice or Lucky Doubles sometimes.

I wish I could try American Spirits and unfiltered Camels/Luckies, the cigarette scene where I live is super limited, and importing is out of question.
Camel Nonfilters aren’t bad. Lucky non filters are awesome but for some reason I can’t find them where I live anymore.
Honestly just rip the filter off a camel and smoke it. It’ll fuck your throat up if you do it over and over but I do it with my spirits and it’s nice sometimes

Usually marlboro gold touch

I smoke 2 packs a day

just smoked one cig rn but not really a smoker tbh but I like the idea of smoking a cig when I'm feeling stressed out

but it sucks, even for a beginner like me, whenever I do it my throat may get sore or I get a headache