Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion any smokers here? if so what brand and thoughts on smoking

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
it feels nice an it guarantees you won't live enough to be one of those old farts that forgets their own name and shits himself every hour or so, its nice ngl

Lucky strike/Marlboro

Benson and Hedges

I’m vaping but plan on quitting all together

it feels nice an it guarantees you won't live enough to be one of those old farts that forgets their own name and shits himself every hour or so, its nice ngl
View attachment 769146
Dying from natural causes when you're old would still be better than lung cancer, it is a very painful and slow death.

Camel yellow

I never understood cigarette smoking. At least a cigar is something you can do on a special occasion, but inhaling tobacco into your lungs along with the hundreds of carcinogens thrown into the mix is so fucking dumb.

The nicotine high isn't even that great, tbh. If I need to be alert, I'll take caffeine. If I need to focus on something, I'll take weed. If I need to go somewhere else, I'll take acid. If I need to commune with spirits or learn about the arcane, I'll take DMT.

But WTF does nicotine do for you?

kill you, that's the whole point
:feelskek:

Do heroine, if that's what you want. You'll feel like you're in heaven, right up until the moment you go into cardiac arrest.

malboro, legére, safir, mérite and other cheap kinds of cigarettes
But WTF does nicotine do for you?
the damage is overrated, if you have been smoking for years like my father or uncle (more than 35 years) then no amount of nicotine is going to do anything to your body anymore. you will start making a whole defensive system.
the same goes for other things like drugs, they lose their effect after sometime n you will need higher quantity to feel something

the damage is overrated, if you have been smoking for years like my father or uncle (more than 35 years) then no amount of nicotine is going to do anything to your body anymore. you will start making a whole defensive system.
the same goes for other things like drugs, they lose their effect after sometime n you will need higher quantity to feel something
Bro, I'm talking about the effect of the drug on your mind, not the health risks. You take drugs to have some kind of effect on you, like medication and relief of some pain.

Bro, I'm talking about the effect of the drug on your mind, not the health risks. You take drugs to have some kind of effect on you, like medication and relief of some pain.
Alcohol will always be an S tier drug. Undefeated by everything from every perspective.

I vape nicotine pretty good cope ngl

I don't smoke but if you really want to smoke better buy a cubanese cigar to look like a gangster

I never understood smokers.Better get high with drugs or drink alcohol than smoking.Smoking has 0 effects, it's like a curry staying in a furnace making spoons.

Last edited:
Marlboro lights special selects

i used to smoke but after uni i quit, was mainly marlboro golds. I vape now tho

I don't want to have nigger lungs so I try to be moderate

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back