Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any sleep apnea-cels in here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Not only do we have to lack facial bones, but we get cucked in our sleep as well. I wake up every day feeling like a zombie, and am forced to LDAR.

Yup, sleep apnea currycel checking in, I am doing a freaking compsci phd with sleep apnea, now try to imagine the rest. It's a fucking nightmare.

I have been smoking for 13 years but I never had this, it started once I started to getting fat.

If you are having sleep apnea because of your body weight, gymceling/cutting might cure it.

I have sleep apnea.

holy shit, glad to find someone who understands my struggles in full

Yup, sleep apnea currycel checking in, I am doing a freaking compsci phd with sleep apnea, now try to imagine the rest. It's a fucking nightmare.

I have been smoking for 13 years but I never had this, it started once I started to getting fat.

If you are having sleep apnea because of your body weight, gymceling/cutting might cure it.
Yeah its no coincidence that I started LDARing around the time I gained weight. I thought it was just depression, and my parents were pissed. I only found out recently I had it, and they have since backed off. It's a vicious cycle because it's hard to workout because you're tired.

I thought I had this a few years back but it went away

Yet, I'm still exhausted no matter how much I sleep.

Yeah have that now, might be due to my fucked up sleep schedule

Dogshit tier maxilla problems

I just can't fall asleep half of the time.
Sometimes a girl will look at me a couple of times and I'll think about her the entire night depriving myself of sleep.

After not sleeping for an entire day, I got only 6 hours of sleep. Do I have sleep apnea?

i cant afford a sleep study to fix the shit

pretty m uch SA is just your body saying your too fat lol. im going to try lose some weight and do some back exercises to try to stimulate the nerves to the lungs:)

Possibly, I'm not a fat fuck but I wake up every morning feeling like a corpse no matter how much sleep I get. I've been thinking I should get assessed for it for a while.

i cant afford a sleep study to fix the shit

pretty m uch SA is just your body saying your too fat lol. im going to try lose some weight and do some back exercises to try to stimulate the nerves to the lungs:)
In my opinion, the sleep study was worthless. I already knew I had it. I sleep with a CPAP (oxygen machine with mask) every night, and it doesn't even work.

In my opinion, the sleep study was worthless. I already knew I had it. I sleep with a CPAP (oxygen machine with mask) every night, and it doesn't even work.

CPAP is shit, I think the only cure is to lose weight, check your neck circumference, if it's too thick and if you are not muscular, fat is the main cause of your apnea. I am planning to adopt gymceling just for this (I am a strong opposer of gymceling).

CPAP is shit, I think the only cure is to lose weight, check your neck circumference, if it's too thick and if you are not muscular, fat is the main cause of your apnea. I am planning to adopt gymceling just for this (I am a strong opposer of gymceling).
Same. Though it's fucking hard when you're a zombie all the time.

After not sleeping for an entire day, I got only 6 hours of sleep. Do I have sleep apnea?

Sleep apnea makes you wake up before you enter the deep phase of sleep.
So if thats the case you might have it, if you just sleep a relative short amount you dont necessarily have it.

Sleep apnea makes you wake up before you enter the deep phase of sleep.
So if thats the case you might have it, if you just sleep a relative short amount you dont necessarily have it.
I most likely don't have it, although I may or may not have had it happen to me. I said I hadn't slept the entire day, but I'm not sure if I really didn't. Maybe I had around 10 to 20 minutes of sleep. I genuinely don't know.