Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

any sistercel?

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
apart from me and @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]torujo [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]whats your relationship with your sis?[/font]

I have a sister. She's a nice enough person. She tries to be kind to me most of the time. I tend to avoid her though like I do with the rest of my family. I feel like I can't relate to my family, so I just don't put in the effort to socially interact.

Kointo said:
I have a sister. She's a nice enough person. She tries to be kind to me most of the time.

Pretty much this.

no, but that would have been nice. All their friends coming over would have been some nice exposure.

avsky1 said:
no, but that would have been nice. All their friends coming over would have been some nice exposure.

Now you can get bullied at home,too!

I have two older sisters. Both married both with children. One of them is very supportive and only one human being in my family who I can say I like and the other one is a typical roastie who always tries to make me mad. We almost had a fostfight week ago and I called her a whore. Christmas will be hell.

non_factor said:
Now you can get bullied at home,too!

it would have been cool seeing teen girls in their underwear during sleep overs, and if they were drunk enough who knows? maybe one would take pity

non_factor said:
Pretty much this.

I think when you grow up with someone, they usually don't treat you based on your looks because they've gotten to know you personally. There's no first impression to someone you've known for your whole life. Unless you're @Torujo 's sister and you treat your brother like shit to be cool for your Stacy and roastie instagram friends.

No, but I wish.

5D0Ua74.gif

gay_fag said:
 the other one is a typical roastie who always tries to make me mad. We almost had a fostfight week ago and I called her a whore. Christmas will be hell.

what happened?

Having a sister is literal hell. Its nice when youre both still young but the moment the whore goes through puberty your life will be hell, because now you have to deal with a whore every time youre at home. Oh and I hope you enjoy having Chad constantly at home and eating dinner with him, because that whore of a sister will of course bring him home every single fucking day of the rest of your pathetic existence. Oh and if you have a room next door to your sister I hope you enjoy hearing her get pounded by chad and hear her moan while youre trying to sleep.

I fucking hate my sister.

fagotonabike said:
Having a sister is literal hell. Its nice when youre both still young but the moment the whore goes through puberty your life will be hell, because now you have to deal with a whore every time youre at home. Oh and I hope you enjoy having Chad constantly at home and eating dinner with him, because that whore of a sister will of course bring him home every single fucking day of the rest of your pathetic existence. Oh and if you have a room next door to your sister I hope you enjoy hearing her get pounded by chad and hear her moan while youre trying to sleep.

above happens to you?

fagotonabike said:
Oh and I hope you enjoy having Chad constantly at home and eating dinner with him, because that whore of a sister will of course bring him home every single fucking day of the rest of your pathetic existence.

These situations are difficult to get through. I've had to deal with this many times.

My sister is an evil person and I wish we weren't related. She's pretty much the sole reason why living in this house is so miserable. I had a brother that died before I was even born, what an absolute shame.

nausea said:
above happens to you?
Happened for the entirety of my fucking childhood. I grew up with 2 sisters and both are your typical females (whores). Its fucking ridiculous how similar ERs situation with his whore hapa sister was to mine. Dont forget that your sisters will be allowed to literally spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars a year on fucking retarded makeup that nobody fucking needs but if you just want a GPU or CPU upgrade every couple of years that will cost you maybe 400 dollars your parents will get angry and tell you that youre wasting your life playing video games.
Having sisters is fucking mental torture, especially if you think back and remember when you were both young and played together all the time but now you hear her moaning while getting fucked by Chad.

Thank god I moved out and live through NEETbux now.

Kointo said:
fagotonabike said:
Oh and I hope you enjoy having Chad constantly at home and eating dinner with him, because that whore of a sister will of course bring him home every single fucking day of the rest of your pathetic existence.
These situations are difficult to get through. I've had to deal with this many times.
I feel you brother

fagotonabike said:
Happened for the entirety of my fucking childhood. I grew up with 2 sisters and both are your typical females (whores). Its fucking ridiculous how similar ERs situation with his whore hapa sister was to mine. Dont forget that your sisters will be allowed to literally spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars a year on fucking retarded makeup that nobody fucking needs but if you just want a GPU or CPU upgrade every couple of years that will cost you maybe 400 dollars your parents will get angry and tell you that youre wasting your life playing video games.
Having sisters is fucking mental torture, especially if you think back and remember when you were both young and played together all the time but now you hear her moaning while getting fucked by Chad.

Thank god I moved out and live through NEETbux now.

honestly

do you think this has damaged you?

nausea said:
honestly

do you think this has damaged you?
It has only damaged me because Im ugly. If I were handsome and tall I wouldnt even be home because I would be the one eating dinner with my girlfriends house and fucking her.

Its like this for everything in life. School can only damage you if youre ugly, because if youre handsome it is reassuring and helps you develop character. College can only damage you if youre a subhuman, because if youre handsome you will get invited to parties left, right and center and women will approach you. Employment can only be damaging if youre ugly because if youre handsome you will get promoted to a high position quickly, or you will straight up be a model or some shit.

nausea said:
what happened?

I was watching wrestling which my family hates and they all came to the living room and after my father left the room in rage she told my that I don't act like a family member so I said that she can go fuck herself and shes a whore and lefy yhe room

Yep, 4 sisters... Two of them are normies, but I get along with the other twos, since they both love anime, and video games, there's always something to chat about.

QuantumDummy said:
My sister is an evil person and I wish we weren't related. She's pretty much the sole reason why living in this house is so miserable. I had a brother that died before I was even born, what an absolute shame.
Sorry to hear that man.

Having siblings is hell. I deteste both mine (I have a normie brother and a Stacy sister).

idkwattodowithlife said:
Yep, 4 sisters... Two of them are normies, but I get along with the other twos, since they both love anime, and video games, there's always something to chat about.

Sorry to hear that man.

Thanks.. Life is cruel, I wish we could've met. Always wanted a brother.

fagotonabike said:

You described my teens to a T. The Chads were not bad to me though but maybe a bit condescending/pitying me.

MayorOfKekville said:
Having siblings is hell. I deteste both mine (I have a normie brother and a Stacy sister).

ikr
I could never understand when somebody has a normal rat race life and their sibling becomes a celebrity how they are able not to rope.
Some even seem proud to have a celeb as their sibling. Having a stacy sister is already hell enough as it's like having a mini-celeb but imagine a real celeb.
Instant rope for me if my sis ever becomes rich or famous or both. I remember when Britney Spears became famous and I heard she had a brother with an ordinary life but who was proud of her. It made me very anxious that something like that could potentially happen to my sister as well.
I always experienced debilitating envy.

My sister is a pain in the ass roastie whom I avoid diligently. Last time we had to interact it ended with me punching her several times and then leaving home for a week. My mum was an absolute wreck. 

No point reasoning with selfish, entitled, annoying roasties. Best to just avoid.

I have a sister, but I think she's actually one of the rare few non-hypergamous women left. She's dated her balding 6'0 5.5/10 white lawyer boyfriend (she's also a lawyer) for almost 5 years now, and I don't think she rode the cock carousel ever.

I have a sister. When she was a kid she was ugly as fuck. Now shes 16 with a 5/10 face (white girl with big black nose) but she has great titties.

And guess what?? Her ex boyfriend was a abusive CHAD who cheated on her more than 5 times with several different girls :D

mental_out said:
Abomination said:
I have a sister, but I think she's actually one of the rare few non-hypergamous women left. She's dated her balding 6'0 5.5/10 white lawyer boyfriend (she's also a lawyer) for almost 5 years now, and I don't think she rode the cock carousel ever.
I think she's actually one of the rare few non-hypergamous women left.
6'0 white lawyer boyfriend
I have bad news for you

Lol, she's not hypergamous, the guy is balding and 4.5/10. 5.5 was a typo in my post, my bad.

My sister is basically everything everything I want to be, she married the guy she met at fucking 16.

She can be a decent person when she's in a good mood, but most of the time she just yells at everyone and acts controlling.

I have a sister, pretty much FHO but black, also something she did made her lose her apartment and she moved back in more suicidefuel for me when her boyfriend comes over

I have a roastie sister. She is married to a chad-lite, actually i get on with him much better than my sister. He isn't to bad. He hadn't even painted a wall or turned a spanner until i showed him how.

I hate my sisters with all my heart

so I am the only one who loves his sister

I got into a huge fight with my sister a year ago and we stopped talking for months. I don't what happened but she became pretty redpilled recently and now we're closer than ever. She's probably the only person who can see things from my perspective IRL. Last time I saw her we spent hours venting about degeneracy, society, and females in general. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It almost felt like a dream. Pure life fuel to see her change like this

fukmylyf said:
I got into a huge fight with my sister a year ago and we stopped talking for months. I don't what happened but she became pretty redpilled recently and now we're closer than ever. She's probably the only person who can see things from my perspective IRL. Last time I saw her we spent hours venting about degeneracy, society, and females in general. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It almost felt like a dream. Pure life fuel to see her change like this

do you love her?

ages?

nausea said:
apart from me and @[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]torujo [/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]whats your relationship with your sis?[/font]

Doesn't exist...I need a hug man.

If you're an incel, to make it worse your sister is probably hot too. Just something I've noticed: neckbeard/nerdy guys tend to have hot sisters for whatever reason. Guess because of the overall low testosterone in both siblings.

thanks god i dont