Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Any shiacels here?

Where you from brother

No because unike based ISIS mean Sunni muslims you make shit nasheeds which are haram with instruments

Not muslim but would probably be sunni. Based.

Sunnimaxx bro

JFL, Western Europe has been turned into some ethnic shithole, holy fuck. Manchester, lol.
the soccer heads in england aren’t that different than that lmao

I don't hate the Shia, but that is pretty much my only criticism against them. It's basically just prostitution.

In terms of Tawhid and following the Quran and Sunnah closely, I would say Sunni Islam is probably more accurate. The Shia seem to practise to bidah (innovations in the religion) and their adoration of the ahul-bayt seems to verge on shirk tbqh.

I don't hate the Shia, but that is pretty much my only criticism against them. It's basically just prostitution.
Mut'ah was allowed by the prophet. According to sunnis it was banned, but shia still follow it. Anyway, its a small jurisprudential issue between shia and sunnis, the true difference is the view on the sahaba and belief in 12 imams. All other differences (mut'ah, if you can call upon the prophet and his family members, tattoos being halal or not, etc.) stem from these two fundamental differences.

Mut'ah was allowed by the prophet. According to sunnis it was banned, but shia still follow it. Anyway, its a small jurisprudential issue between shia and sunnis, the true difference is the view on the sahaba and belief in 12 imams. All other differences (mut'ah, if you can call upon the prophet and his family members, tattoos being halal or not, etc.) stem from these two fundamental differences.
From a strictly Islamic point of view, it does not make sense to let people marry for a small period of time, just so they can have sex with each other. There is no benefit to this. It's simply prostitution trying to be justified. Anyway, I don't have a problem with Shias like I said, but only with that concept. Regarding their viewpoint on the Sahaba, as a Sunni, I do not care at all. I know most of us do, but I don't see why their opinion on them would have any effect on our society. Unlike the concept of mu'tah, which does directly affect us.

Most Shias are Iranian right ?