Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any self-defence material?

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
Do you guys know good self-defence info books or something of that sort?
This morning while I was out running I passed by a bunch of high school students (like 5 of them, probably coming home from a night of debauchery). One of them ran after me, but kinda gave up when I adjusted my pants (maybe he thought I had a knife). While I can probably outrun retards like these, I don't want to fight one, as they are taller and stronger than me. However, I'm afraid I could one day end up in a situation where I have to fight. Does anyone know any self-defence related material? Preferably ways of quickly immobilizing an opponent?

carry a blade. sweep kick their legs from behind if need be, then cut the fucker. Why need a book? There's really no conceivable defense for a dude with a knife. maybe a dude with a gun? lol

carry a blade. sweep kick their legs from behind if need be, then cut the fucker. Why need a book? There's really no conceivable defense for a dude with a knife. maybe a dude with a gun? lol
I live in a cucked country
I'm pretty sure defending myself with a knife is illegal

Defending yourself with anything in any country as an ugly male is illegal.
They want you to just take the beating and enjoy it.

Doing a lot of shit is illegal. So who cares? As long as no one knows thats kinda the whole point of concealment. Just dont do flashing your shit around but if you gotta do work make sure you finish or else someones gonnaa be running their mouth

https://www.pdfdrive.com/self-defense-books.html

I was told by an expert in close quarter combat that it's always best to run away. The body is delicate and permanent harm can come from even a mild blow.

If I spot potential trouble I cross the road or turn back.

Stay slim and conditioned and learn to run a 500 meters race.

That's my own personal view, for what it's worth.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/self-defense-books.html

I was told by an expert in close quarter combat that it's always best to run away. The body is delicate and permanent harm can come from even a mild blow.

If I spot potential trouble I cross the road or turn back.

Stay slim and conditioned and learn to run a 500 meters race.

That's my own personal view, for what it's worth.
thanks dude, both for the link and the advice :feelsstudy:

The golden rule is if they are stronger than you or have a weapon: you're fucked.
Otherwise, you can carry a knife and claim that it was the attackers or something.

Read the book of five rings by miyamoto musashi (learn how to win with your eye) and the art of war by sun tzu and "science strategy and war" by franz

26e065bba0b1a330b150fad81c1c15a1a
s

Dude if in close quaters stick your fingers in their eyes.And I mean go wild and really push you fingers deep into his eye sockets. Or grab his neck(The soft part in the front) and pull and twist with all the power you have in your body.

If your attacker is willing to hurt you then mess up his life and eye sight. At least it becomes even stevens. Or as the bible says an eye for eye and a tooth for a tooth