Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Any second not spent having sex is cope and not worth it

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Nothing will ever feel as meaningful compared to having sex with a prime woman. All else is cope and we all know it deep inside.

Watch a sunset? Completely empty and shallow experience as an incel. Your lack of sex is killing you in the back of your mind.

We are all destroyed souls on this site and the pure and simple reason is you are not putting your dick inside a vagina that wants you inside it. That simple but crucial act is more healing than any therapy ever could be. Thats it. Thats the reason for all your problems. There is no conspiracy or mysterious reason why you feel like shit every second of the day.

There is no meaning to your suffering. Its completely without reason. Any life lesson or wisdom could have been learnt while making love to your prime gf.

Every week, month and year without intimacy is time wasted and gone forever, and time is ticking. Ticking fast.

There was no happy ending. In a blink of an eye you will wake up as a creepy, empty old man , still craving the sex you missed in your youth. But the time is gone. Only a short timeframe until you have literally rotted awa forever..

It never began

Chad always wins

We always lose

The age pill is beyond brutal, words can't describe it

The age pill is beyond brutal, words can't describe it
You can never recover. If you didnt have sex regularly in your teens, you already lost in life. Even people like Dan bilzerian are unhappy, slaying 5 stacys a night. Because he was a loser in high school.

You can never recover. If you didnt have sex regularly in your teens, you already lost in life. Even people like Dan bilzerian are unhappy, slaying 5 stacys a night. Because he was a loser in high school.
he is deep down, he isn't happy. For him, sex is only a cope

You either live life slaying like a Chad or die coping like a subhuman. There is no other way.

I seriously don't get the meaning of life so it may as well be it. But people say sex isn't that much of a deal so what's the truth? I think a balanced social life with relationships is the way.

Last edited:
fucking brutal post
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I seriously don't get the meaning of life so it may as well be it. But people say sex isn't that much of a deal so what's the truth? I think a balanced social life with relationships is the way.
Sex, partying, and a good social life probably I would assume

Dan seems as happy as the other chads. I've even seen guys uglier and much poorer than him who looked happy.

Dan seems as happy as the other chads. I've even seen guys uglier and much poorer than him who looked happy.
Yeah i just think the agepill destroyed him. He was a loser in early life.

Yeah i just think the agepill destroyed him. He was a loser in early life.
He's still kind of weird looking, and he seems not fully blackpilled yet. The agepill wouldn't have effected him as much if he got the right surgeries.

It’s good to experience all those things but the thing women are still hypergsmous whores. You can have a relationship with them for 3-4 months and do all that and then they will move on to next chad and forget about everything.

whole purpose of women’s existence is to be chads personal flesh lights

If I died today it would be the same as dying 70 years later. I will never experience anything. Cope til I rope

Sex is the solution for every man's problem.

It’s good to experience all those things but the thing women are still hypergsmous whores. You can have a relationship with them for 3-4 months and do all that and then they will move on to next chad and forget about everything.

:feelsbadman:

Fucking hell just kill me
Sex is the solution for every man's problem.
tbh

Life cannot be enjoyed if you are genetic dead end.