Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any SARMcels here?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
After my fucking disastrous visit to the noodle therapist, I went to see an endocrinologist today, and yeah I'm 99% sure he wasn't licensed and didn't have his MD or whatever burger cels call it.

Anyway as I still have some deluded /cuck ideas of ascending I am intrigued as to how to improve myself.

He suggested cycling SARMs, 2 in particular, over a total of 18 weeks. The cost was crazy, worked out around $4.6k, but I wanted to ask here if anyone has tried this, and did it make any difference? I understand its possible I'm asking in the wrong place, as if any cels ascended as a result they would have left here, but worth a try.

Ps. I am not framecel, am very robust and hav strong skull genetics, so if I did this and it worked I won't look like Chernobyl 2.0

I made a thread about sarms a few days ago search my posts

There are no PEDs for your face.

There are no PEDs for your face.

True. But many Chads/lites hide under fat. Better to try to get to a low BF than not try.

Even a trucel would benefit from being lean than fat. Thats if he wants to career-max.

True. But many Chads/lites hide under fat. Better to try to get to a low BF than not try.

Even a trucel would benefit from being lean than fat. Thats if he wants to career-max.
Wtf, you don't need SARMS to get to 10% body fat, just put the fork down and jog once in a while.

Go to looksmax and ask there.

or do fasting. fasting helps quite a bit
Fasting will definitely take weight off, but it's not necessarily good for lowering body fat percentage, especially below 20% and especially below 15%.

Not me for sure

Not that i know of