Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any romanians here?

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
No but have a question:
"Someone calls u *gypcel*"
what u proceed to do? irl and offline

No but have a question:
"Someone calls u *gypcel*"
what u proceed to do? irl and offline
Everyone calls each other gypsies here, it's like the most basic and boring remark tbh.

People with darker skin are called that a lot more often though.

Why do Romanians get so upset when they are called Gypsies?

Why do afro americans get so upset when they are called niggers?
Aren’t they an actual group in Romania? If you go on YouTube and search for the town Borat made fun of, all the people in the comments are upset Gypsies are called Romanian. It’s like Americans being upset NYers are called Americans and vice versa

Aren’t they an actual group in Romania? If you go on YouTube and search for the town Borat made fun of, all the people in the comments are upset Gypsies are called Romanian. It’s like Americans being upset NYers are called Americans and vice versa
y tf u be axin me about actual gypsys in romania?!
are u interested in purchasing a gypsy bride to pimp out and send to pick pocket?
also since when answering simple questions went out of fashion :feelsseriously:

y tf u be axin me about actual gypsys in romania?!
are u interested in purchasing a gypsy bride to pimp out and send to pick pocket?
also since when answering simple questions went out of fashion :feelsseriously:
what

I’m not Romanian tbh

How is it there ?
Even if there are a lot of gypsies, there are a lot of Chads here as well, especially in towns like where I live. At 5'7 I barely found a few guys my age my height or shorter and everyone looks normie or more.

still a 100 times superior to w*ites
That’s a cope and you know it. They scuttle around stealing and being low Iq. They are like blacks without the physical strength

There were two that come to mind but they're banned

Many Romanians live in my country and I have worked with them, they have a very bad reputation. I thought the men were OK but the women were vile cunts.

That’s a cope and you know it. They scuttle around stealing and being low Iq. They are like blacks without the physical strength
Massive cope. Gypsysies are a people with culture, ethics and a soul, unlike w*ites who lack all three. W*ites are only capable of a few emotions and are less than humans